Size: 6 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£23.01 - £91.85

on 26 January 2014
My grandson (10 years old) is really pleased with these. He is off on an adventure week with the school next week and needs them for all sorts of activities (probably in wet weather!) His Mum says they seem good quality - we chose them to withstand the wet.
on 28 May 2014
I ordered these boots for 6 year old son. I've always had timberlands for him as they are reasonably priced and last most of his school year. Seeing these at such a bargain, I thought I'd order him some more. Delivery was fast and efficient but on opening the box, the metal ring that holds the lace in place was broken. It wasn't even attached to the boot. There was a small part missing to cover the hole so it looks like he has odd shoes. Very disappointed!
on 31 August 2014
Same old boots, and I got them at a good price compared to where I normally get them
on 27 January 2014
Boots fab ! Timberland always look cute on a little in and a fantastic price. What a waste of cardboard tho. They arrived in a shoe box which was binside a cardboard box at least three times the size of the shoe box ! Is that really necessary ?!
on 3 June 2014
Bought these boots for my mum as she has foot pain problems she says these boots are very comfy, a good price compared to other retailers, very pleased with boots thank you
on 2 February 2014
Nice and confortable children boots. They love to wear them! I have two children 6 and 4 years old. They are perfect for both
on 18 November 2013
Great shoes for boys who like to go in mud/wet etc .. I can recommend these to any parent with an adventurous boy
on 20 October 2014
so comfy, even though they are classed as boys boots, they fit my feet perfectly, ideal for when i dog walk.
on 27 January 2015
I was waiting for these timberlands they fit as expected very comfortable and they last for 2 years
on 31 December 2014
Size fitted as expected, delivery date on time and quality Vs price acceptable .