Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 4.5 UK / 37.5 EU|Colour: Black/Royal|Change
Price:£21.61 - £95.75

on 3 August 2014
Shoes were lovely ! BUT I ordered this 5.5 child size thinking it was an older child's NOT a baby shoe only 3 inches long! My 11 yr old found it hilarious! Now I have the hassle of returning them. Please make your sizing information more clear such as: toddler , junior & youth next to the corresponding number size as this will stop this error happening.
on 23 April 2014
We've purchased these sandals for my son two years running and they've been great. He had some from mothercare before which rubbed but these have been amazing. He's worn them in water too and they're very easy to clean. He was recently measured as an 8 in Clarks so I got him the 8.5 in these and they're perfect, a little bit of room to grow but not too much that he'd fall.
on 25 June 2014
I took a half size bigger (11.5) than usual, but unfortunately these were too small for my 7years old son. I would suggest to take one or one and a half size bigger.
on 2 July 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase. The sandals arrived on time and were very well packaged. They fitted quite well, although the sizing is a teeny bit on the small side. You may need to order a half size bigger than you think you need. They are probably suited best to narrow feet, which suited my purposes but may not suit everybody. The most important thing is that my little boy finds them extremely comfortable and they are as light as a feather. Overall I am very pleased and they were good value for money.
on 1 July 2014
Really happy with this product. Good value for the money as they should last all summer. My son says that they are really comfy after wearing them all day to school. I have put them in the washing machine on a quick wash and they have come up like new. I buy timberland sandals for both my children every year as I cant fault them. The only small issue is that they are small fitting, so having had them in the past I know to buy the next size up. Would highly recommend!!
on 3 July 2014
I have now ordered the next size 5.5 in a different Timberland sandal for my son and these are fine.
on 11 August 2014
I PURCHASED A SIZE 8 AND A HALF FOR MY GREAT NEPHEW,BUT THEY DO COME UP QUITE A SMALL FITTING.SO I HAD TO GET A SIZE 9 AND A HALF.THEY DO FIT NOW.THEY ARE GREAT SANDALS,VERY COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO PUT ON.QUALITY MADE!I HAVE BOUGHT 3 PAIRS NOW,A PINK PAIR FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND ANOTHER NEPHEW THE GREY!DELIVERY WAS GOOD.WOULD RECOMMEND,JUST GO UP A SIZE.
on 8 July 2014
My little boy loves these and won't take them off but that's exactly what I wanted. They have given him a small blister on his heel but I guess most new shoes do this until they are worn in. But I think if he could he would give them 4 stars!
Quick, easy and brilliant for summer.
on 17 June 2014
Great sandals, bought for my nephew for the summer, he was measured as 12.5 a few weeks ago but went with other reviews and ordered the 13 and they fit great. My nephew loved them and put them on straight away, they are very light and comfortable, would recommend
on 24 August 2014
Brought the size 1 even though my son is a 13 as wanted them to last for end if year holiday!. They fit him fine and he will prob get next year out if them too. Very stylish and cool, son loves them. He tells me they are really comfy too.
Great price!!