Size: 11 UK|Colour: Rootbeer|Change

on 26 August 2014
these are a well made robust boat shoe. The last pair I bought were 10 and a half but were very tight. This time I ordered size 11 and they fit well. Advice to would be pyrchasers, choose a half size larger and they will be OK.
on 23 June 2014
In fact these moccasins are too slim, even with a bigger size ( 8,5 instead of 8 ordered...) fingers are too much compressed.
I hope that this situation will change after some time usage, after leather softening. The mistake in sizing came by fortune!
on 27 April 2015
These are not the same as the original classic 25077s unfortunately and they come up very narrow. But they smell great (leathery) and look well-made so I can't fault them like that. But after trying two different sizes in the earth keepers we gave up as they were so narrow and the toes were too long - we have gone back to the classics 25077s again. Would've like it if Blackleaf the sellers had given me the exchange I asked for instead of the refund as I had to go and find them elsewhere afterwards (they were showing the smaller size in stock still on Amazon) I did ask why they hadn't exchanged but they just said 'we're refunding you' - so I left it at that! It also cost me over £6 something to send them back recorded both times. Hope this helps.
on 21 September 2014
Have bought from this Mftr before and always been pleased...one of the few catering for 1/2 UK sizes
on 7 April 2016
Although I have purchased Timberland footwear in the past, I have to say the fit on the Heritage is moderately narrow. The UK 9 is ideal for me in respect of length, but is tight fitting with regards to the width and I usually take between a narrow and standard in shoes. Overall, a comfortable shoe when worn in, but be aware of the narrow fitting on this particular boat shoe.
on 29 August 2014
A bit on the small side particularly in the vertical direction. Had to remove the insole to make them comfortable. Actually I tore off the rubber padding and stuck back the leather insole. I have had many pairs of timber boat shoes but these 'earth keepers' just look like timberland are making a saving if you know what I mean. Not sure they will last very long.
on 21 August 2014
The leather looks and feels cheap, too narrow and long. Stitching and general finish is sloppy, fortunately amazons return service is great so they have been returned. I then ordered these timberland vintage 25077 which are the real deal! FYI I have been wearing Timberland boat shoes since the mid 80's so I know what I'm talking about!
on 14 July 2015
excellent shoe but a bit on the small side, would recommend them..
on 31 August 2015
Typical Timberland good quality but at an exceptional price.
on 2 October 2014
I bought these shoes a couple of weeks after I had bought a similar pair of timberland shoes in blue. They are a slightly different style and leather finish to the original pair but are the same quality and fit. I cannot give a better recommendation.