Size: 7.5 UK|Colour: Brown (Dark Brown)|Change

on 12 January 2013
I am loving these boots - bought for a work shoe at the office, and are small enough to look good with trousers etc. I've had them for a couple of months and they are holding their looks very well. Very comfortable. Be careful with sizing as it's a bit different - I normally take a size 8, but returned this size for a half size down (7.5). The UK 7.5 boots are stated as a size 8 on box and boot, which is a little confusing... I'll have no hesitation around buying Timberland again (but will bear the odd sizing in mind). One thing to add about Amazon returns service - very impressed! Dealt with quickly and confusion about reason codes sorted without any hassle.
on 9 January 2015
Excellent, I've not tested the waterproof quality of my black Timberland boots, however I would imagine they would be fine.

After some initial difficulty trying to find the best size for my feet I chose the UK size 7 as opposed to my usual 7 1/2. It is clear that the boots are certainly high in quality and comfortable.

In regard to the comfort of the heel, you can feel a raised pad of additional comfort, which is fine for me, however, as some others have written it may not be suitable for you.

I had brought the brown version originally which I preferred due to its silky material and nice colour, however, I returned these as for the relatively high expense I decided the black leather boots were more versatile for nights out, wearing to work with a suit or wearing casually - the possibilities realy are endless! But that is just the minimalist in me trying to reduce the pairs of shoes I own.

Also I would like to add that the grip is very good on the bottom of the sole and also on gripping you foot in position as you walk or run. However, a trade off for this is that it can be hard to get them on, and I almost always have to sit down to put them on, which isn't exactly elegant!

Overall, I would definitely recommend buying these shoes, I shopped around the trendy high street shops before venturing in Timberland and yes they were cheaper, however they were built for fashion and their build quality was poor.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
on 13 March 2016
Good boots and quite comfy. I had the last version of these Timberland boots which, for me, were much better. This new design looks a bit clunky and from the back has the reinforced heel making them look like working boots rather than informal dress boots. The height of the sides has also been shortened by an inch or so; not much, but enough to mean that the bottom of my trousers get caught at the back (and sometimes) the front every single time I get up from a seat or get out of the car, which is very irritating and something I didn't realise until I had worn them for work for a couple of days and it was too late to send them back - or they would have been returned. As soon as I find an alternative boot with bigger sides these are getting relegated to muddy walks in the countryside. Disappointing after the superb boots the previous version were, especially as the previous version was the only reason I bought this new pair.
on 5 January 2013
These boots are the most comfortable I've ever worn. The fit is wider than standard boots, and if like me you have wide feet then they are perfect. They ooze quality and this is the second pair I've owned, having worn the soles out on the previous one's !!!! Will definitely be purchasing these boots again in the future.
on 17 February 2014
Bought shoes off Amazon for the first time ever as such a good price on these Timberland Earthkeepers(£120 in Timberland store).However they look nothing like the picture as are more red than brown in reality and not light brown suede which I thought they were from the pic(not the description to be fair).Also a very strange plasticky finish on them to the point that I'm not convinced they are genuine Timberland.If they are genuine then I guess the great price is reflective of how well they have sold i.e not!
Returning immediatly and won't be buying shoes online again-serves me right for being lazy really!
on 6 August 2015
Good boots, like the look of them, very easy to slip in and out of. Quite comfortable too. But would recommend anyone getting them to get them half a size smaller than you would normally as I found that there is a lot of space in the back of the ankle and the front of the boot when I bought it based on my usual size.
on 7 January 2016
I have these two years. Still comfortable and still waterproof in my city experience of heavy rain, puddles in car parks etc. I bought from Timberland direct not Amazon. I give 4 stars and would give 5 except the look was never great. They scuff or mark easily. Timberland were very good. They replaced them with a new pair and gave me a free waximum but the second pair were the same

I could have got refund but I liked the fit so much I kept them. . I would buy another pair now only for that. It is hard to explain - they look marked like marks in the leather on the toe and that area. You can clean then and waximum them but it comes out again.

I wondered did anyone else have that experience

PS. It was black i bought, maybe marks look worse on black?
on 9 September 2013
These shoes are totally amazing!! believe me.Boots are attractive, extremely comfortable and easy to wear. Read up on a few complaints regarding shoe size being too big. I ordered a size 11 (which is my shoe size) and I must say that it fit so well.
Will HIGHLY recommend. I honestly can claim that these boots are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn in my life!
Edit: I recently purchased the dark brown suede to go along with the black leather pair. I must say, these shoes look gorgeous! I'm totally addicted to these shoes!
on 12 February 2016
I have a pair for a year now.

I travelled India for 5 months with them - in various, extreme conditions.
Not only that even a single drop of water never entered my shoes, they still look/ function like NEW.

TL:DR: Looks great, built for life, easy to clean, and comfortable. One of the best shoes I've ever had.
on 24 November 2015
Great boots and a great price,had my eye on these for a while .I collect timberland boots,no doubt these will last for years.Has the saying goes ,you get what you pay for.I paid £81.47 for mine ,bargain.