Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 3 UK|Colour: Navy/Brown|Change

on 22 August 2014
I would not recommend these boots I purchased them because i thought Timberland had always been a sturdy boot.
I wore these boots to work for one night. At the end of the night i realised the sole had come away from the shoe .
I could not believe it.
Very poor quality and not fit for purpose.
I have to wonder if Timberland are now producing a very cheap boot for the masses.
These boots have now been returned.
on 19 September 2014
Bought for son for school. Had to return after only 5 days wear as the heel started to peel away on one foot. Have had a replacement sent out and hope this pair survive a little longer :/

Edit. Second pair lasted a whole 3 days before the eyelet fell off. Had to return again, this time refunded. The only decent thing about the purchase was the return/refund service. Avoid these boots!!!
on 27 August 2014
My fussy son loves these Timberlands. He has black leather ones for school. He has grown out of the wheat color, so has the navy pair now, for a change. They look lovely on with jeans or dressy trousers. He says they are v comfy so no complaints:-)
on 28 August 2013
Bought these for my 11yr old son for school. This is his 2nd pair of this style and his 5th pair of Timberlands. He loves them as they are so comfortable and sturdy. I think the extra price is well worth it:-)
on 10 September 2015
My son's had these for school for years now, hard wearing, good looking, solid warm n weatherproof! Perfect for typical boys who like to look smart in school.
on 1 September 2015
Got these for son to start school with. He needs a good study boot to stop him walking on his toes. I got then months ago, they had lots of spare room, but son found them after a few days and gas been wearing them a while now. We've gone for walks he climbed ect (the things children do to ruin their shoes as usual) and they still shined up lovely for first day. I'll be buying again its so hard to find shoes that stand the test of children
on 20 August 2014
So I wore these out onto the Downs today and they are so light and comfortable I wanted to keep walking just so I could enjoy them more.. they are easy to clean, have tough soles, protection for the toe and heel and are about as good to wear as the Army issue boots I loved so much as a soldier..
on 11 March 2013
I'm so happy with my new timberland. Looks well manufactured, easily to walk all day with them. fast delivery (amazon works) and great price. Junior sizes fits bigger for adults than women sizes. Usually I have a 55.5 size and I'm fine with this timberland junior with size 5.
on 17 September 2014
I have ordered these boots for about four years, and I have absolutely no complaints at all. The , boots have always fitted well and been really hard wearing.
I couldn't be happier with my purchase and will defiantly be ordering them in the future.
on 6 November 2014
These are lovely boots - good quality, soft leather and nicely put together. My son is just between a 3.5 and 4 shoe at the moment, but these size 4s were too small. Really hoping the size 5 fits, as otherwise very impressed by the boot's build.