Size: 12.5 UK Child|Colour: Beige (Wheat)|Change

on 4 November 2013
These are so nice to wear! Usual high standard of Timberland footwear, they are warm and hard-wearing. I'm size 4 and bought size 5 on the advice of previous reviewers - perfect fit so would recommend the same 'size-up' approach for others. Look good with skinny jeans, leggings and thick tights.
on 5 August 2014
Bought these for winter as a cheaper alternative to the ladies winter boots available. They provide great waterproofing in rain; can't say how well they do in ice or snow, so will have to see.

One thing to note is the soles and ankles are not flexible, so when i walk i can get splashes on my legs above the boots. They fit kind of like wellies i would say. In hindsight i would have boight proper winter boots for the better fit and flexibili tut. That is more for my needs, and is not a negative about these boots, which are actually very goos
on 27 November 2015
Oh, how I wanted to love these boots! DMs aren't warm enough for me during the winter but are pretty waterproof, suede and fur-lined boots are warm enough but are practically sponges in the rain. I thought I'd found the perfect combination of warm and waterproof, and at a bargain!

Having weighed up the other reviews, I ordered my normal size. I often find that slip-on shoes and boots without any buckles/ laces/ straps are too big for my size 3s, and figured it may be the case with these. Turns out they fit perfectly; a little on the narrow side when I first tried them on, however after a few short trips out of the house the leather seems to have relaxed and they're really comfortable.

I was a little concerned as they're more suedey than I'd expected, rather than traditional leather. I was right to be concerned. I've just walked the 0.3 of a mile up to my son's school, stood outside for 10 minutes waiting for him and then walked home - all in a fairly steady drizzle, not even proper rain. By the time I got home my toes were damp, so in a heavy rain I'm expecting a full-on soaking.

They look great, seem really well made and sturdy with a proper sole, and are super comfortable to wear with minimal breaking in time, hence three stars. However, one of my main reasons for buying was that they were waterproof, and they are not. I've given them a liberal spray with some suede protector so hopefully that will help in light rain, but it's back to DMs and cold feet for me next time it pours.
on 4 May 2013
These are so warm and comfortable. Thank you. They fit perfectly and most importantly keep my feet dry. Better for the feet than Welles as give more support. I can walk much further.
on 21 November 2012
I tried this product on in an high street shop.With size 6 feet I was willing to pay more for them but the sales assistant said that in child sizes go up to 6.5 & you don't pay VAT.So glad as saved my self some dosh & when I found these on Amazon I save even more.The boots are comfy and look amazing
on 13 November 2014
This is the second pair I've ordered. The first pair are still going strong, ideal for dog walking when it's wet and muddy. They are fully waterproof and more comfortable than wellies on longer walks.
on 22 May 2014
I like the boots. They are a bargain if buying for an adult and very sturdy (I bought these 18 months ago and they have been through many puddles/mud and are still going strong). A word of caution though, they are sized rather big - mine were a little too big, but I do tend to wear thick socks in winter so it wasn't a problem.
on 9 November 2014
I have bought my daughter these boots 3 times over the years. Really we'll made as you would expect from Timberland and very durable whilst looking stylish. Alas my daughters feet have grown strangely so one foot is larger than the other and I just couldn't find a size which suited. Great shame as I love these boots
on 18 September 2015
These boots are fab, really comfortable and such great quality. I got them as I wanted some hard wearing boots for the winter. I am a size 6 so opted for these kids ones instead to save a few £ and so glad I did as they fit perfect. Came within 2 days of ordering. Brill service and a happy customer!
on 24 October 2015
Base on all those previous comments, I take effort to measure the size of my feet and cross refer to amazon's shoe size guideline. The boot came one day later after I placed order. It is fit as expected. I am loving it. Winter, I am ready! Thumbs up to both Amazon and Timberland. Its worth it.