Size: 1 UK Child|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£29.00 - £55.00

on 8 January 2015
Timberland have done a good job, but the dealer is very weak! One of the shoes were brand new, but the other was in very bed condition, apparently was exposed somewhere. It was not a brand new product. Brand new is when you can open first your package. One of the shoes was not clean inside and outside, you could tell it was touch and probed, and it was obvious!!!

It was very bad situation for my family because we expect our first child, and this was the first thing that I buy for the kid.

This trader does not deserve respect. DO NOT BUY!!! I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!
on 3 January 2013
My 5 month old baby looks amazing with these boots! He obviously doesn't walk, they're just intended for keeping his feet warm, and they do the job! Only two problems, though: in a week they were already very dirty (and he doesn't stay on the floor a lot) and it wasvery hard to guess his feet number- I bought a 1,.5 UK size, which is an European 17, and I should have bought size 1.
on 15 June 2013
These are just the cutest! My lil one has out grown them now but they've been kept for when he's older cant wait to get the next size
on 17 November 2014
Perfect just as I asked them to be really happy with them only problem the hat is really small what comes with them
on 26 February 2013
This fit superbly, are soft and easy to put on my ever moving son's feet!! I am really pleased with this purchase.
on 28 December 2015
Love them. Although slightly bigger than expected and laces are very long. Easily opened by my 7 month old lol.
on 17 December 2014