Tim and Eric are loaned a billion dollars by the sinister Schlaaang corporation to make a movie but squander every last cent leaving them in debt and with a price on their heads... With their lives at stake, Tim and Eric quickly skip town in search of a fast way to pay the money back.
When they happen upon a chance to rehabilitate a bankrupt mall they think that their prayers have been answered. However, with the mall full of vagrants, bizarre stores and a man-eating wolf that stalks the pizza court, will Tim and Eric be able to earn back their billion dollar debt and live to tell the tale?
- Commentary by Tim and Eric
- Deleted and extended scenes
- Good Evening S'wallow Valley featurette
- Interview with Tim and Eric
- HDNET: A Look at Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie featurette
- Promo videos
- Shrim dance video
- Photo gallery