Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 23 March 2014
I love this shampoo and it has thickened my hair up quite alot. It takes a couple of weeks to notice any real difference and it won't cause your hair to regrow but for people like me with thin hair that just grows thin it is excellent. I also use the conditioner with this.

Oh and I shampoo daily. It does however appear to have reduced my greasy hair too as i can now go an extra day without shampooing which previously was just awful as my hair would become really greasy.

Definitely ordering again.
on 27 June 2014
I have been using this shampoo for about one week now to try and thicken my thinning hair, (what there is left of it), and so far, I can see a little more body but no actual thickening. Only a very small amount is necessary to achieve an instant rich lather which has a subtle and pleasant scent, leaving your hair soft and not at all dry, even after washing daily. This has got to be possibly the finest shampoo I've ever used and would urge anyone to
try it, even if your hair is not actually thinning, it will still be beneficial, leaving your hair soft and feeling nourished, You get a fair amount of shampoo for your money, and as only and as only a small amount is required, a tube should last a long time. Highly recommended, and I would buy again.
on 3 October 2010
Very good price for the amount of shampoo you are given. It definitely gave my hair a more fuller, thick look.
on 15 August 2014
I bought this for my beard and it has made it feel a lot thicker, I think the trick is to use it just once a week so that at the very least you know you have cleaned it properly but without stripping out the natural oils within your own beard. Great price when you consider that beard shampoos are in the £20 region. I would get it again.
on 7 December 2014
Can't say I notice a huge difference in the thickness of my hair using this shampoo, but it works well to clean off the days work and styling product residue, but not convinced of it's thickening power. Pricey for what it is, but not sure it lives up to the claim. Nice fragrance thought and only need a small amount.
on 6 September 2015
Wonderful product does the job really well. Lovely fragrance. Only need very small amount to lather up. Hair shines and seems to fall into style better. Used with tigi conditioner is a perfect combination. More expensive that high street brands but tigi is a quality product.
on 30 December 2015
A nice shampoo but I am not sure I have noticed any difference to the thickness of my hair - and after all that is why I bought this - have been using Aussie Thickening Shampoo which I think leaves my hair feeling better if not any thicker either.
on 17 June 2013
I have only been using it for around four days but it seems good obviously more time is needed to see the results fully but until then it cleans my hair really well and it arrived fairly quick
on 25 June 2014
This product is very good and I would recommend it to every one. And I will be ordering the product in the future .
on 25 February 2015
Good to begin with then nothing special