on 21 July 2013
I bought a pair a while ago. Loved them a bit, but knew they could be better in a smaller size. I was right.
So, if you want to look as sexy as the model, get a size too small for you and you will look great. I love the smaller size a lot, But I might try going smaller again. Should be very snug :-)
on 14 July 2013
Not quite what I expected as I thought they were true PVC but actually they have a different lining which is comfortable but makes them more like a pair of ordinary pants.
on 15 January 2014
Complete waste of money........put them in the bin.......would probably fit a child.....no good for a grown man..Save Your Money and do not buy
on 12 January 2014
They are brill also very comfatable keep everything in place i just think knowin now Thier stretchy i should of gone for a small a size as i thought they would b tight on my buttox but Thier baggy in that area i would buy more but a small size .... Hope you find this helpfull
on 19 August 2014
Description is wrong, there not PVC more like shiny lycra
on 18 December 2013
these boxers are very comfortable and quite stretchy material so if you have a little beer belly they will still fit ok. I think maybe they come a little bit small size, will buy some more.
on 5 September 2014
They were a very skimpy fit not reflective of sizing in fact were possibly 2 sizes below what advertised as which disappointed. However material was very good and nicely finished.
on 6 September 2013
Delivered well within the scheduled time. Well made, snug fit and very sexy. I am very happy with this product and would highly recommend it.
on 19 February 2015
I loved the feel and fit of the material but I needed them to be a little bit higher on the waistband to cover everything completely.
on 18 November 2014
I ordered a medium but that were a bit big I think a small would have fitted better good quality just the size let them down