I bought one of these originally to put cards in to keep safely. Then I thought this would be a good way to keep the plethora of instructions booklets that I have accumulated over the years and were now bursting out of the drawer.
In fact this is a much better way to keep info booklets because you can turn the pages and see where the one you need is. Before it was a case of rooting through drawers and papers spilling out all over the place.
I am impressed by my new tidiness.
The plastic cover is strong enough to not be floppy and I find the product to be well made and good value for the price. The front cover has space for you insert paper to make your own cover and indicate what is inside.
on 19 February 2016
The last batch I bought had a full page front cover insert as shown on the picture. These had a small 9cm x 8 cm card holder on the front no good for what I wanted. Will now have to buy A5 punched pockets and stick on the front to take the cover. Will make sure when I get my next batch they are correct. Shame because they are a brilliant product and just what I want ( with the correct front ). What is more annoying I bought two lots.
on 24 April 2013
What a pleasure to receive such a well made and practical item at such a value-for-money price. Well made, with a nice front cover slot for you to add your artwork/titling for a cover page. Perfect for photos as well as document/leaflet storage. Excuse me now, I must go and order some more
on 23 November 2015
Excellent product. We were looking at another brand name but was 4 times more expensive. This exceeded our expectations and was the same quality as the branded one.
Arrived within days.
on 26 May 2013
This is the best deal I have ever gotten on Amazon.
12 of these books which the first one I ever bought cost £5.95.
and this time i get 12 for £16 quid.
on 15 March 2015
Delivered really quickly. Quality much better than I expected. Have been using them for a few months and I made a good choice. If I need more would buy again.
on 16 October 2014
We use this in a church to add and remove songs as and when we learn them, these display books are perfect for this. They arrived on time and well pacakged
on 28 September 2013
We ordered these three days ago and they arrived today - much earlier than expected. Quality is fantastic, as is the price. A 5 star product.
on 17 June 2015
This was a repeat order as I had found the product good and the company good also.
Claire Dowds
on 1 June 2016
Value for money. Packaged very well. Item as described.