Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£3.27+ Free shipping

on 15 April 2013
This little book is very practical and is very slim considering it has 40 pages. Perfect for displaying and filing pages. Use it for song lyrics of my choir
on 22 November 2012
We have used this display book as a brochure in all the rooms of our Guest House in Wokingham. They are easy to use, pages can be changed on a regular basis when updates are needed and are durable. They also look professional and purchased at a good price. Good value for money.
on 10 April 2013
The rigid cover makes what could be a very flimsy item ideal for my requirements i.e. the storage of group photographs where I wish to view the reverse to see details. If daily usage was required would suggest thicker pockets might be useful.
on 9 February 2013
weve used as assessment files in school and the front cover allows you to insert a header page, they look impressive.
on 14 February 2013
I bought this folder to display a series of printed photos. I was a little dubious following the reviews of others, but tbh I shouldnt have worried. With the firmness of photo quality paper the folder has been perfect for my uses. Ive seen these folders for a lot more money in the shops, so was pleased with the purchase
on 23 May 2013
This is exactly what I wanted for my daughter to display her GCSE course work in. Arrived when expected and at a very good price.
on 27 February 2013
Arrived on time, The product was exactly as described and was just what I needed, I would recommend this item to others
on 24 June 2013
These are great for my university study good and sturdy. Easy to slide paper into and clear to read through.
on 1 June 2014
A real 5 star product! Why the three stars you ask? The review is in two halves. The first half reviews the product and the second half reviews the supplier. Read second if you know what is good for you and to avoid the company who supplied it!

This display booklet really is quite neat and nifty. I am aspergers and use these books to help me display and easily find information. The ones from Asda and Tesco are budget ones and very much feel it.

The cover pages are a reassuring thick grade plastic.

The inner pockets are thicker plastic pocket than perhaps you might be used to. Again a very good quality. Just like all display books you can display up to x sides [this one is 80]. Even using 100gsm paper this still does not make the binder too heavy to hold yet not compromising on its structure.

The real disappointment for me was not in the product itself but in the service provided by the seller. I ordered four of these binders but initially only one came. Going through the feedback / contact seller form, the seller asked me to check if what i was saying was true. This frustrated me. So I emailed back and received one more folder in shipment two. Despite the invoice they sent stated that three were in the parcel. After contacted Amazon, I received the final two in the third delivery. There was no real apology from them and no compensation for the service. Would not use these guys again.
on 28 August 2014
I paid £2.05 for this item.

Although its manufacturing quality and finish is really good, I find that the pockets are just slightly shorter than A4 size, probably due to the lower burn seal not being at its possible lowest. This unfortunately means that your documents, drawings, or presentation files, stand to get damaged if not properly handled.

Should the pockets had been exactly A4 or just above, I would have rated this item higher.