on 6 October 2012
What can I say, it looks and feels far more expensive than what I actually paid for it. A solid gloss varnished finish, padded top covered in corduroy, adjustable stool and looks great. For the price its 5/5.
on 24 May 2012
Piano stool looks exactly like shown in the photo. Very nice product and seems to be very robust. Definitively our right choice for a very low price. Bought yesterday morning, this morning already delivered and now, it has already found its place in front of our piano. Thank you!
on 8 August 2013
Well made exhalant black shiny ebony finish looks more expensive than it is, seat velvet, padding is more than enough, recommended buy
on 2 August 2013
Very happy with my purchase. Seemingly good quality materials and construction. Height adjustment is a boon as both myself and my six-year-old daughter tinkle the ivories and the mechanism works faultlessly so far. Feels as if, with care, it will last for years.
on 27 May 2011
I purchased this Piano Stool and I must say it is excellent very study a lovely piece of work.
The seller shipped it asap delivery was super fast and well packaged.
Overall a lovely piano stool for any budding musician. As piano stools can be very expensive.
Thanks.
on 27 December 2013
I bought this stool in October, it arrived promptly, was easily assembled and looked good. however after three weeks one of the legs fell off and could not be screwed back in because the socket for it was completely worn down. I returned it and received a full refund.
VINE VOICEon 18 August 2011
I'm very pleased with this piano stool - I'd been looking for a reasonably priced one for quite a while without success, and when I found this one I was slightly sceptical as to how high quality it would be. However, it's fantastic - really sturdy, comfortable and looks great with our piano. A lovely quality product which was much cheaper than similar items from piano retailing websites.
on 26 July 2014
It arrive well package but non the less had a few scratches on the paintwork which we touched up with gloss black pain - we were given a small discount for this inconvenience. It creaks a bit when you sit near the ends, so not sure how sturdy it is, we always encourage my daughter to sit centrally - not sure I would let anyone sit on it with a high BMI
on 24 December 2012
This piano stool is very comfortable despite its low price. It has everything needed, but no leather cover. Very satisfied
on 9 September 2014
Very fast delivery! Unfortunately the first stool turned out to be all wobbly. Good customer service to sort things out and get a replacement. Not amazing quality but reflects the reasonable price.