on 1 December 2014
I bought this walker for my 10 months old baby, and after 2 weeks of usage the wheel came off. The wheel was attached with a simple long metal screw, which just fell out in front of the child. Luckily, I was right by the side to pick it up before my baby grabbed it and put it in his mouth (like they all do at this age).
Using such dangerous fixtures in a toy for small babies is just appalling - I'm not sure they are even allowed?!
Surely I will be contacting the manufacturer, but wanted to warn other parents - better safe than sorry!
on 14 September 2015
I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this walker and am very pleased that I chose it over the plastic alternatives. My 10 month old son amazed us by pulling himself up and then *running* across the room with it at his first attempt - although he has learned to control his speed since. It is self-assembly, but there are only about 10 screws and a tool is provided; it took me about 5 mins to put together.

I have no regrets buying this, but have given it only 4 stars as I've found there are a couple of opportunities for fingers to get trapped:

My son tipped the walker on its side so that he could spin the wheels with his fingers (he loves to do this with another toy). However, the clearance between the wheels and the side of the walker is nearly a baby finger width and his finger was trapped there by the wheel. He wasn't hurt and hasn't tried it again.

I am more worried by the spinning barred rattle on the front, which my son uses to pull himself up against the play side of the walker. When you put weight on this it spins (obviously!), potentially trapping fingers between its bars and the frame, which has a straight edge. He has done this a few times and in fairness hasn't noticed so it can't have hurt, but I worry that there is the potential to really hurt them. I'm considering fixing the rattle in place.

This review might make the walker sound like a death trap - it isn't and I think that there is the potential for similar issues in almost any. But these are issues to watch out for during early use.
on 17 December 2013
Ive bought this for my daughter's first Christ,as, she is 10.5 months old and starting to cruise round the sofa. Obviously I haven't seen the play value yet, but yesterday I built it as this product comes flat packed for you to put together yourself. It was so easy to build and it's easy to see how well it is made and how beautifully finished it is. It's very sturdy and likely to provide years of play for future babies too.
on 8 November 2014
Great product, although is slightly lightweight so if your little one is bearing all their weight on it to hold themselves up or help them walk then try adding a heavy book to the bottom of the cart to weigh it down a little more or it may take off on then. Otherwise great product :)
on 10 October 2014
Beautiful tactile walker. My daughter loves it and is practising walking around with it and loves the activities on the front. The toy shelf is great. Early on we placed a cushion on the shelf to save her front teeth in case of accidental face plant. Only suggested design improvement would be to adjust the spinning mirror because little fingers can get pinched. (Although she did son learn not to leave them there when vigorously spinning!)
on 9 October 2013
easy to assemble, great customer service (there was a piece missing from our package which was promptly replaced)
Our little one is happy so an overall win.
on 4 October 2015
I bought this for my 9m old and I'm really pleased with it. For a start, it's wooden and not plastic and the colours are lovely (and gender neutral).
There is so much attention to detail with the toys on the front: my baby immediately started playing with all the little features, spinning and twiddling things. It has given us hours of focused play.
It was very easy to assemble. I'm not particularly 'handy' but I managed it no problems.
After two weeks of playing with it and pulling herself up on the bar, my 9m old got up and started walking with it.
A lovely item for the nursery, and great value for money.
on 21 May 2014
Very easy to assemble and extremely sturdy. A low centre of gravity makes it stable and give my daughter the confidence to push it everywhere she goes. Would definitely recommend.
on 12 May 2014
This was a gift for a first birthday and, since he was just about up on his feet, suited him well. It was also very attractive as well as fun
on 7 April 2014
Really pleased with this walker, it's so pretty and is great support for little ones. My daughter's just beginning to walk with it! Hey!