on 23 January 2013
My children loved it and i hope all children will like it as much. I even loved this story as a chid
on 23 December 2012
This app brings back memories! Used to love this film when I was little, good little app to give your kids when you need 20 mins spare, my nephew has never seen the film but looks like I will be getting it for him from Amazon!
on 1 May 2014
Read this through to about 8 pages and there are mistakes and even parts of sentences missing, thought it would be a goid one for grandson and myself to read together for his reading practice but no, sorry.
on 14 January 2014
I never received this download glad I didn't pay for it. Guess it only downloads to a kindle which I do not own.
on 16 April 2013
A good application which is aimed at younger children but would recommend this if you have very young children who like a bedtime book .
on 17 June 2015
Downloaded onto my Kindle Fire for my grandson to read.
on 23 November 2015
this is ultimate favourite book. it was my dad's too.
on 10 October 2014