Size: 500g|Change
Price:£5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 17 March 2014
Ever since I started avoiding grains and flour I've been desperate to find something to use to bake stuff. This saved me!! Every morning I have coconut flour chocolate mug cake and it's my go-to breakfast. Here's my recipe.

1 tbp coconut flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp honey/sweetener
a Dash of vanilla
1 egg
1 pinch of baking powder
3 tbps or more or milk (I use almond milk)

Stir and combine well in a mug and microwave on high for approx 2 minutes and you'll have my favourite mug cake ever. Top with peanut butter, cream or butter for extra deliciousness!

The only thing about coconut flour is that it absorbs liquid fast and clumps together in a rather weird way. Not gonna complain, though!
33 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 September 2013
I have bought this flour as a replacement of the normal one as I am a celiac, I thought that with being coconut flower it would have been to sweet to use it for baking different things than cakes! cookies etc....I was wrong!! You can use this flour to bake almost everything you wish and really never let's me down!!! Also the delivery was great, I got my parcel the next day! Very pleased, happy customer!! I now order various products from this company! Great products and service!!
on 15 May 2013
This flour is a great alternative to wheat flour. It arrived quickly and I couldn't wait to try it out so have made banana soda bread and chocolate cake already. With this flour you only need a third of the quantity you would use of "normal" flour so a little goes a long way. The chocolate cake was a bit dry but the banana bread was lovely so I think the integration of the fruit helped to hold in the moisture a bit better and a little extra liquid (apple sauce, mashed banana, milk etc) will make for a better bake. All in all very pleased with this product, can't wait to try making bread and will be buying again.
on 16 September 2013
This is good if you are looking for low carb flour and also gluten free. Ideal for baking but it can be a bit bland if no sweetener added
on 10 February 2013
in my opinion this is the best coconut flour with the added bonuses of the certified raw etc. with other products you could be getting a mixture of different sourced coconuts , but this is safe and every thing you need to know is printed clearly on the packaging ,it is pricey but worth every penny, as you know what you are paying for.With a sweet'TRUE' fresh tasteing coconut flavour, it makes those sweet bakes taste YUM! The flour taste is NOT overpowering in baked goods,but rather ADDS to the flavours. And OH SO GOOD FOR YOU.
on 6 March 2013
Bought this to use in my paleo bread recipe and I really love it. Just about the same consistency as wheat flour but with the sweet, fresh smell and taste of a coconut. Have tried other brands but this is the best so far.
33 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2013
I bought this quite a while ago when experimenting with clean eating. It was absolutely fantastic and gave all my cooking the most delicious exotic flavour! I've used it to make healthy desserts which taste great and are a great substitution to any desert containing flours, oils, butter and sugar. Yum! Would love to find some more recipes, especially for savoury stuff, but there aren't that many around - hopefully I'll experiment some more and create other recipes!
on 3 August 2013
We use Tiana coconut flour a lot, and love it.

It's worth saying that coconut flour absorbs a high volume of liquid, so 500g is really the equivalent of 2kilo regular flour. (If you get me). So it's not as expensive as it seems.

I hope this is useful information?

You can also use it raw.
on 6 March 2013
I use this to make pancakes, works well in recipes, tastes great would definitely purchase again. ********* *********** *********** **********
on 25 November 2012
The cake I wanted it to bake with turned out well, very tasty, little bit exotic and gluten free. A nice change.

See one answered question