- Hardcover: 444 pages
- Publisher: University of Illinois Press; 1st edition (30 Jun. 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0252019253
- ISBN-13: 978-0252019258
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 3.8 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,149,051 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Thunder Below!: The USS Barb Revolutionizes Submarine Warfare in World War II Hardcover – 30 Jun 1992
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"A sprightly memoir by a young submarine captain in the Pacific war, written by an old man looking back as a retired admiral, perhaps a bit amazed at the feats of his reckless youth." -- Thomas E. Ricks, The Washington Post Book World
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Enjoyed this book, well written with loads of action, patrols and missions. An interesting and large book that will take a while to devour!Published 20 months ago by pat
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Maritime History > Battleships
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Naval Warfare
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Naval