- good metal construction
- Keeps hands a bit cooler due to the metal
- I found it easy to fit on considering it is metal (Take apart the cases top part and bottom by the hinges, just pull the top part's hinges outwards to unsnap them both, then slide the ds into the bottom part, front first then back, then slide the top part onto the lid, and then snap the hinges back into place on them both)
- All necessary ports are exposed, so no need to take the cover off to change games or charge, stylus use etc.
- Weight will be slightly heavier over other cases
- Exterior protection only - cannot be used in conjunction with a silicone case for the interior protection and exterior protection
- Hinges exposed on the dsi
- Will need another case for full protection, such as a softer case (I use the hori official soft case with it and it is perfect)
- Since it is metal, and has metal tips to hold it in place, it will have to be applied carefully or you can scratch the ds casing taking it on and off improperly. If you slide it into place in two pieces it is no problem. And once it is on, there is no need to ever take it off since it is a fantastic case.
if you need to take it off, just do the same as putting it on really. Just unsnap the hinges and pull each piece off, and then snap them back together after.