Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.37

This was a crappy convoluted series of tasks played out as a game on an island, for the purpose of three guys being able to make a play for their female buddy Charlie, who ended up being called Chuck in between it all, causing more confusion.

There was no visible attraction between the guys who have apparently been best buds for years and it seemed contrived and even the touch of voyeurism fell flat.

Not a good read, no likeable characters, as we don't get enough about them to be able to make up one's mind. No HEA that I could see, no discussions of the future and where they went from where the tale ended...in other words, an utter disappointment and a waste of my gift cert.
on 17 May 2015
As I have come to expect from this author there are likable characters, a fast paced narrative and humour along with great sex scenes. Close friends that harbour secret lust filled thoughts about each other are one of my favourite story lines, especially when they get a chance to act on them.
on 10 April 2011
This is -not- a M&B style book!
From the very beginning the author sets up a dizzying set of challenges that capture your attention. The scenes are tastefully and tantalizingly written, and I have added this to my 'favourites'
on 17 July 2014
A brilliant short, steamy, romp of a story. I loved it and wished it had been longer!

4 best friends, 3 guys and a girl who have ignored their feelings for each other for years get sent on an erotic game and discover that happiness for them is a relationship together.
on 7 April 2012
I really enjoyed this book. It was interesting and got my imagination going. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for something a bit different and more adventurous.
on 23 January 2016
Another great one
on 27 June 2011
Its a story just written around all the erotica and romping going on. It could have been a lot heavier in the emotional side of things and meatier in the story line. But it was fun to read, wondering what comes next. Was just puzzled by the ending somewhat.