Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.01

on 3 March 2014
The Three Girls books are lovely reading. You really get to know the characters and that was why I bought and read all the books in the series because you just want to know what has happened in the characters lives and how everything ends up.
The Three Girls books are really good. This one is excellent light reading and I really enjoyed it.

The author makes the reader feel a real connection to the characters. I ended up going through the emotions with them! It is really well written and I found myself not wanting to put it down.

Really really good - please write more!
on 27 May 2014
Enjoyed this, unlike the other books in the series which are each written from a different girls' point of view, different chapters in this are written 'by' different girls, facing different issues of adult life.
on 18 April 2014
This is currently the last book in the series, we carry on with Jen, Ginny and Anne and how their lives are progressing now that they are all living the ' family ' life! However not everything is as it seems. even the best of friends do keep secrets from each other.
The only downside to this book was I found, where as all the other books in the series were based around one main character at a time, but still with the others playing a big part of the story, this one we went from one character per chapter which I found a bit confusing. Yes I can understand where the story was coming from and they all did link up but just found a bit hard to get my head around.
In the typical three girls style we had laughs, tears and smiles. Each of the three girls, now all settled with their partners go through a tough time but they are all taking it out on one and other rather than pulling together.
on 14 August 2015
Another enjoyable read about the three friends, showing that they experience the same ups & downs in life as we all do but that genuine friendship always comes through. I have thoroughly enjoyed the series.
on 19 May 2014
Enjoyed the first three books in this series, couldn't read them fast enough, wanting to know what happened next. struggled a little with the fourth book. But this book? Sorry - didn't enjoy it. Too much swearing and 'flipping the finger' for me. Also did not like jumping backwards and forwards between the present and years before. Had to force myself to finish this book and found it a bit heavy going. Sorry did not enjoy Rachel's book this time.
on 22 January 2015
Although I love this series of books I admit to skimming over some of the content. This book is more about certain situations in each of the girls lives and then a flashback that either explains why the situation is important or gives you an idea of where the scenario is headed.
Regardless it had me laughing and crying and awake most of the night coz I couldn't rest until it finished
on 18 June 2014
I spent most of this book in either tears or giggling away to myself! I read the whole book in just 5 hours I'm not sure if that's good or bad but I really enjoyed it and like most of her other books I loved this 1!! Hopefully there will be another book out soon :)
on 20 August 2014
Great !! ..following the lives of 3 best friends since school, who are there for each other through good times and bad...really got to know each character so well..really enjoyed these books...Will definitely look at other titles by this author.. a must read....
on 6 July 2014
You cannot go wrong with these books. I can't start one because I cannot put them down. Nothing else gets done. I love following the lives of these girls and I read the trilogy first. Truly addictive in the nicest possible way.