or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.
More Buying Choices
Have one to sell? Sell yours here
Sorry, this item is not available in
Image not available for
Colour:
Image not available

Pair of 300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Oxford Pillowcases, White, by Viceroybedding

by Viceroybedding
4.9 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
Price: 5.95
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Viceroy Bedding.
  • Oxford Edge Pillowcases : 50cm x 75cm
  • 100% EGYPTIAN COMBED COTTON, 300 Thread Count PERCALE - SPUN WOVEN AND FINISHED IN EGYPT
  • This Item has The OFFICAL LEGAL STAMP OF ASSURANCE - That Denotes that this product is 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON.
  • Viceroy Bedding is a registered trade mark. This design is a exclusive to Viceroybedding.

Frequently Bought Together

Pair of 300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Oxford Pillowcases, White, by Viceroybedding + King Size, Extra Deep (16"), 300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet, White by Viceroybedding + Viceroybedding 100% Egyptian Cotton Housewife Pillow Cases, White, Pair 400 Thread Count
Price For All Three: 21.85

Buy the selected items together

Product details

• Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
  • ASIN: B004M3JU0M
  • Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 3 Feb 2011
  • Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28,537 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?

Product Description

Pamper yourself with our finest Egyptian Cotton Pillowcases providing fantastic softness and durability. Woven to exceptionally high standards from superior 100% combed Egyptian Cotton with an incomparable weave of 300 thread count, giving an extravagantly soft feel and a silk touch that caresses your skin. A distinguished quality that's recognised as some of the best in the world. This luxurious egyptian cotton bedding range is made with super fine yarn woven in a 300 thread count fabric to give a smooth, very comfortable crisp finish.

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

3 star
2 star
1 star
4.9 out of 5 stars
4.9 out of 5 stars
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. 17 Jan 2013
Verified Purchase
Product, price and service all very good. P&P charges on the high side. Product, price and service all very good.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars excellent 15 April 2013
Verified Purchase
So soft, elegant, cut and shape good, and I feel so good in it, would recommend it to young and old.
Comment | 
5.0 out of 5 stars perfect oxford pillow cases 5 Jan 2014
Verified Purchase
perfect better than I expected for the money, real quality feel and the trim sits perfectly I would really recommend this
Comment | 
4.0 out of 5 stars Creases 9 Oct 2013
By Ann
Verified Purchase
Good quality but crease very easily and I hate having to iron bedding, I really gave no consideration to the amount of time needed to iron every inch to make them look good,
The quality cannot be faulted
Comment | 

Look for similar items by category