£9.95 + £5.95 shipping
In stock. Sold by Viceroy Bedding
Quantity:1

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Colour:
  • King Size, Extra Deep (16"), White, 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet by Viceroybedding
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available

King Size, Extra Deep (16"), White, 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet by Viceroybedding

Price: £9.95
In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Viceroy Bedding.
  • UK Standard King size: 150cm x 200cm
  • These fitted sheets are 40cm (16" approx) deep, so will fit a mattress 8"-16" deep.
  • 100% EGYPTIAN COMBED COTTON, 200 Thread Count PERCALE - SPUN WOVEN AND FINISHED IN EGYPT
  • This Item has The OFFICAL LEGAL STAMP OF ASSURANCE - That Denotes that this product is 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON.
  • Machine washable at 40°C

Frequently Bought Together

King Size, Extra Deep (16"), White, 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet by Viceroybedding + King Size, Extra Deep 40cm (16" approx) Luxury Quilted Fitted Mattress Protector by Viceroybedding
Price For Both: £17.90

Buy the selected items together

Product Information

Technical Details
Brand Viceroybedding
Colourwhite

Additional Information
ASINB004TGR9J6
Best Sellers Rank 12,500 in Kitchen & Home (See top 100)
Delivery Destinations:Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Date First Available3 Feb. 2011

Feedback
 Would you like to give feedback on images?

Product Description

Pamper yourself with our finest Egyptian Cotton Extra Deep Fitted Sheets providing fantastic softness and durability. Woven to exceptionally high standards from superior 100% combed Egyptian Cotton with an incomparable weave of 200 thread count, giving an extravagantly soft feel and a silk touch that caresses your skin. A distinguished quality that's recognised as some of the best in the world. This luxurious egyptian cotton bedding range is made with super fine yarn woven in a 200 thread count fabric to give a smooth, very comfortable crisp finish.

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

4.6 out of 5 stars

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

24 of 24 people found the following review helpful By nainijan on 9 Mar. 2012
We recently purchased a new bed with a very deep mattress so I needed replacement fitted bottom sheets. These are a good fit, nice quality and ironed easily which is always a concern with egyptian cotton as they can appear very creased. If the elastcated sides remain intact I am sure these will last well.

The order was dispatched efficiently and recieved well packaged.

My only dissapointment was that as I am new to ordering on line, I assumed ordering thru amazon was the cheapest. The delivery charge of over £20 for the order was the only negative comment I have which is why I have given 4 stars not 5.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
19 of 19 people found the following review helpful By WhoMe on 16 Jan. 2012
Verified Purchase
No more fighting with the sheet to make it stay on the bed, these extra deep sheets are the best things I have bought. They go over the memory foam topper as well as the matress!!!!
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
16 of 16 people found the following review helpful By alfie on 30 April 2012
Verified Purchase
The sheets are great, extra deep as it says to go over a mattress and 4inch topper, nice quality. My only issue was the shipping costs, £8.95 to post a couple of sheets?!!! Have you over a barrel really as I don't recall having seen these in the usual shops.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful By Ginger on 27 July 2012
Verified Purchase
We ordered one of these sheets to see what it was like, having bought a new deep mattress. Non of my existing fitted sheets seemed to stay in place and left a considerable amount of the mattress uncovered. This sheet was exactly the right depth and covered the whole mattress - keeping it in place all night - it was bliss to wake without having to reposition the bottom sheet!! The quality of the cotton is fabulous. I will definitely be ordering more.
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful By Sunshine on 18 Mar. 2012
Verified Purchase
We have a really deep mattress and the so called deep fitted sheet we had keep sliding up and off as it was too small in depth, this ones fits perfectly and is lovely quality too, very pleased.
16 of 17 people found the following review helpful By Helen K on 4 Mar. 2013
Be warned of exceptionally high delivery charges on all Viceroy items. When I rang to re-direct delivery I was criticised for taking up their time on the phone, told they didn't need any hassle, and hung up on me. They then cancelled my order. A deeply unpleasant experience.
12 of 13 people found the following review helpful By J. Baud on 8 Jun. 2012
Verified Purchase
I don't intend to make this a negative review as I'm happy with the item, the sheet appears comfortable and of a decent material. My only minor whinge is that I ordered it on the same day as another bedding item from a different seller. The second item had the option of Super Saver delivery therefore I selected that and expected to receive the item after 3-5 days. Paying £5.95 postage for this sheet, with no super saver option, I assumed I'd receive it first, however the other item turned up a day before this sheet, which only had second class postage on it...

I've noticed others have been satisfied with the service, I just thought I'd highlight my experience.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By Julie on 10 Mar. 2012
This king sheet arrived quickly was impressed with speed of the delivery and the quality is very good, even after washing it. I would recommend this and I will be buying again soon.