or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Colour:
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available

Super King Size, White, Extra Deep (16"), 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Bed Sheet, by Viceroybedding

| 3 answered questions

Price: £11.95
In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Viceroy Bedding.
  • Uk Standard SuperKing Size: 180cm x 200cm
  • These fitted sheets are 40cm (16" approx) deep, so will fit a mattress 8"-16" deep.
  • 100% EGYPTIAN COMBED COTTON, 200 Thread Count PERCALE - SPUN WOVEN AND FINISHED IN EGYPT. Machine washable at 40°C
  • This Item has The OFFICAL LEGAL STAMP OF ASSURANCE - That Denotes that this product is 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON.
  • This item is EXCLUSIVE to Viceroybedding. VICEROY BEDDING is a registered trademark in the UK. Trade Mark Number 2610677

Frequently Bought Together

Super King Size, White, Extra Deep (16"), 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Bed Sheet, by Viceroybedding + Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Super King
Price For Both: £23.54

These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers.

Buy the selected items together

Product details

• Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
  • ASIN: B004M3JGSS
  • Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 3 Feb 2011
  • Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (111 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,703 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?

Product Description

Pamper yourself with our finest Egyptian Cotton Extra Deep Fitted Sheets providing fantastic softness and durability. Woven to exceptionally high standards from superior 100% combed Egyptian Cotton with an incomparable weave of 300 thread count, giving an extravagantly soft feel and a silk touch that caresses your skin. A distinguished quality that's recognised as some of the best in the world. This luxurious egyptian cotton bedding range is made with super fine yarn woven in a 200 thread count fabric to give a smooth, very comfortable crisp finish. This item is EXCLUSIVE to Viceroybedding. VICEROY BEDDING is a registered trademark in the UK. Trade Mark Number 2610677

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

4.6 out of 5 stars
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

51 of 51 people found the following review helpful By Clare Forrest on 29 May 2011
Verified Purchase
I didn't expect very much from this sheet, given the price, but wanted something deep enough for our mattress plus over mattress - very deep. The sheet is much better quality than those I have bought from John Lewis in the past. Good cotton, washes well and comes out of the dryer relatively crease free on a warm cycle - not an easy ask for cotton. Has been washed several times and is fine. Will be buying the pillow cases as I am so pleased.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
30 of 30 people found the following review helpful By Bobby on 13 Mar 2012
Verified Purchase
My advice would be to purchase the highest thread count you can when purchasing egyptian cotton items. This sheet was much less weighty than I expected it to be, its almost transparent. I bought pillow cases and quilt covers at the same time and the pillowcases are transparent. Having said that I have got used to the sheet now, it washes and wears well, fits my deep (nowhere near 16 inches though) mattress well and is very comfortable to sleep on, lovely and cool. I just wonder how long its going to last given the thickness.

In future when I purchase similar items I shall be ordering a minimum of 400 thread count items. It is a shame you can't get samples before you order so you can have a better idea of what the thread count actually looks and feels like.
1 Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
19 of 20 people found the following review helpful By Natalie Hedley on 8 Oct 2011
I've had my sheets for a while now and am extremely pleased. After months of every day use and many washes they're still looking crisply clean and are showing none of the burring I associate with cheap fabric. They fit well, feel lovely to sleep in and look great. One more reason to look forward to getting into bed!
38 of 41 people found the following review helpful By newera2011 on 15 Jun 2011
Verified Purchase
Having spent the past three years wrestling an extra thick super kingsize mattress into normal super king size sheets only to have it explode out of its covering during the night, it was wonderful to discover these extra deep sheets and finally give up the wrestling. The sheets fit perfectly and feel lovely. I was cautious, only buying one initially but was so pleased I have now bought more. A great buy and excellent value for money.
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful By doggy on 2 Nov 2011
It's a great bed sheet there's not much to say other than it looks and feels great and it's a perfect fit. Iam very happy with this product.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By Meadowsmum on 28 Jan 2012
Verified Purchase
Lovely fitted sheet but OMG this is very deep I know it's says it's deep but i've ordered and had others that claim to be a certain depth but on putting on bed they fell short of the actual size this however is as deep as it states over the size. could get two in it lol, quality good but only had it a few weeks for not been put through a lot of washes yet so time will tell
13 of 14 people found the following review helpful By Doris M. Campbell on 27 Dec 2011
Verified Purchase
Again, I chose this sheet to fit my 16" deep mattress and I didnt want to spend a fortune on a fitted sheet, and I'm glad I chose this one as it does what it's supposed to do and it looks good too. Nice fabric, and I'd buy more now that I know the quality is there with value for money. The delivery was very quick too.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By C Pollitt on 25 Feb 2013
Verified Purchase
Really deep fitting bed sheet. Great price.

I dont think the quality is as good as what you expect for Egyptian cotton but for the price its a great bed sheet

Product Images from Customers

Most Recent Customer Reviews

Search