or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.
More Buying Choices
Have one to sell? Sell yours here
Sorry, this item is not available in
Image not available for
Colour:
Image not available

600 Thread Count UK Double size 3pcs Duvet Set Egyptian Cotton Egyptian Blue Stripe

by Scala
5.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (1 customer review)
Price: £62.99
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
Only 2 left in stock.
Dispatched from and sold by linenchampion.
  • THREAD COUNT/MATERIAL: 600TC , 100% Egyptian Cotton
  • DUVET COVER SIZE : 200 x 200 cm
  • SET INCLUDES 1 DUVET COVER & 2 PILLOWCASES

Product details

• Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
  • ASIN: B007N45SLM
  • Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 21 Mar 2012
  • Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (1 customer review)
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 869,471 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?

Product Description

We know the importance of a good night sleep! That's why at Linen Champions we offer a vast range of the world's finest, first class Egyptian Cotton Bedding worthy of the most elite hotels and homes. Woven of only the purist 100% Egyptian Cotton fibers (ELS). No one matches our Quality, Price and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star
5.0 out of 5 stars
5.0 out of 5 stars
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury, Luxury, Luxury... 25 July 2012
Verified Purchase
I held off on writing this review for four weeks for three primary reasons which I believed would impact this review.

1. The duvet cover had loose threads all over the fabric.
2. I did not know how the material would fare after a few washes.

I can safely say at this point that none the above have proven to be an issue. With regards the loose threads and washing, again following a number of washes, the cotton has come through with shining stars. All loose material is gone and this was clearly as a result of the manufacturing process. The stitching is of good quality and the material itself has suffered no ill effects of repeated washing.

It is important to state here that the reason it is being washed so regularly is that my wife is refusing to sleep in our bed using our second duvet set which is from a upmarket high street store and to be honest I fully agree with her here. The texture and feel of this fabric is truly amazing and I'm finding it difficult to capture this in writing. It is the smoothest and softest fabric I have ever come across and unlike silk (which can often be cold), this is a warm fabric with terrific heat retention. My baby daughter is taking every opportunity to sneak into our room and cocoon herself in it!

Personally I believe that if a product is truly excellent, not only should you recommend it but very often you will repeat buy. On this point, given the quality of this material, I have just purchased a second set (white) for our bedroom and a set (blue) for our spare room (to replace a set which is of good quality and only purchased a month ago). Need I say more.

Note: Even though these goods are being shipped from the other side of the world to Ireland, delivery was speedy and without incident.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
Search Customer Reviews
Only search this product's reviews

Look for similar items by category