Price:£9.80+ £3.49 shipping

on 2 August 2013
Bought this to add to my little boy's large collection of take and play track and sets. There isn't a great deal of track for the price you pay, but it's really useful for joining the different sets, and better than fiddling around trying to find enoughstraight and curved pieces of track for what you need. It splits into small pieces too, so good for storage. I like it so much, I've bought a second pack.
on 21 June 2013
I got this for the kids mainly because the Percy Mail run product does not have track connectors that are square on. This means that when you connect normal track to it and connect it up the result is wonky track. In terms of the materials themselves this product is fine however, bizarrely this pack only has 2 connectors in it for the flexible track to connect on to the normal straight track. This means that you have to use all the curved track in one length of track and cannot use this to have two sections of curved track (unless you buy yet another flexible track pack - you cannot buy more connectors separately). I will be writing to the manufacturer to complain as it serious hinders the use of this curved track with the other take n play products.
on 6 January 2014
I was under the impression that this could be used with Thomas take and play sets. Even with the 3 connectors, it does not connect to the sets. As a separate spare track it is fine as it makes a circle, but my 3 year old grandson can't understand why there is a gap on the track when it reaches the play sets he owns..
on 17 November 2013
This track works very well and our three grandchildren love it. I have only given four stars as it would be more flexible and thus more fun if there were more than two connector pieces. With only two pieces, one must use the flexible track in one piece.
on 12 February 2013
My grandson absolutely loves his "track" that we bought him for Christmas last year, we have added to it with Take-N-Play The Great Quarry climb and Tidmouth Sheds, unfortunately the angle of the turn table on the Great Quarry Climb set didn't allow him to connect the two sets together. I found the Flexi Track and all his problems have been resolved! AND it has enabled him to use his imagination even more with some stunningly shaped "track"
on 6 October 2013
The new flexi track is great, it bends in different direction and works well with the Take-N-play straight and curved track giving the grandchildren more options for track layout.
on 30 September 2015
Brilliant, my little man loved imthat they twisted round to make bendy tracks for his trains. He loved them so much I ordered him a second set the day they arrived.
on 21 February 2014
Bought as a Gift/stocking filler, it is a s described and has been enjoyed :) la great addition to go with my 3yr old son's growing collection
on 18 January 2014
Brilliant stuff. Easy to make a circular track and it stays together even when its trodden on by my grandson. We are both happy
on 26 September 2013
Fantastic idea for joining to straight bits of track. My grandson loves it. Will definitely be buying more of this.

See one answered question