VINE VOICEon 20 February 2012
This was very quick and easy to put together, which is always a good start. Once it was made I was happy with its appearance, the bookcase is quite sturdy and solid - made of mdf not chipboard. The red "sling" part can look quite cheap when its empty but looks nice when filled up with books. It won't fit a huge amount in so wouldn't be sufficient as a child's only bookcase but it is great to put a few in which they can see the covers easily and then choose which they want. It is much more accessible than standard bookcases or wall shelves so is really nice for young children. It fitted in nicely with my boys' Thomas bedroom and they really liked it. Overall I would recommend.
on 1 October 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old son and he loves it. Its the perfect height for him to pick and choose his own books and he can take them out and put them away.

Was quick and easy to assemble.
on 7 March 2016
Super fast delivery, ordered Saturday, it came on the Monday! Can't complain at that! As for the product, it's perfect for my son as he loves Thomas the tank engine. Rated at 4* because it is quite small being only 60cm in height but still holds a considerable amount and is very sturdy. I don't think it's worth £35 and I was aware of its size but I paid it because it's what I wanted for my boy. I've attached a photo for you all to see 😁 If you don't mind paying out the price knowing it's small then I would recommend but if you wanted a big bookcase, I wouldn't recommend it.
review image
on 3 May 2013
My little boy loves thomas and friends and this fits nicely in his room to store his books. Ideal for any room in the house.
on 30 January 2013
This is suitable for a small child's bedroom or playroom. However, does not hold many books. But great if a Thomas fan.
on 27 February 2015
Looks great in the picture. Unfortunately not in real life....looks very cheap and when books are placed in they lean forward. Would not recommend.
on 4 August 2014
This looks really good in my son's room.
It doesn't hold a lot of books but he has a big box full so I'll put a few in the sling every few days so that he doesn't get bored.
It only took 10-15 minutes to put together.
I'm really pleased with it :)
on 26 March 2015
Beautiful colors but the structure overall its a bit shaky. I would have expected the space for books to be wider, you may keep there only 2 or 3 thin books. Still is nice for kids to reach their books easily.
on 3 December 2013
only thomas book case i could find. would of payed more if it was a bit bigger and held a few more books as will be christmas present for my grandson.
on 16 April 2012
Bought this for my son and he loves it, its really good how he can get his own books when he wants. Very study too.