Customer Discussions > Legion (The Horus Heresy) forum

This sounds awesome

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Aug 2007 15:01:44 BDT
Emethron says:
Dan Abnett is one of the greatest Black Library author and so I was very priveleged to be involved with him in a discussion on Xfire, in it I learnt that he's really enjoyed writing this book, and that it will focus on the Alpha Legion, and will be full of intigue and deception, I look forard to it imensely!

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Jan 2008 11:56:47 GMT
having the luck to work for GW i have already read this book and i can say that Dan hasnt let you down. this book is simply amazing

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jan 2008 17:19:38 GMT
Dude, anything's better than the last one!

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Aug 2008 14:00:00 BDT
He certainly pulls it off in this one... come to think of it in most of his novels. I love how everything seems living and how you are cast into a believable world. As well as the fact I don't have to reach for the dictionary every paragraph or so.
Several novels before made the galaxy and planets and all who lived in them rather insignificant and therefore it made it hard to sympathise with them. But here (and even the very first book) I was gutted to learn the fate of the initial characters. His characters are so fantastical yet 'down to earth'. I realised how Dan Abnett could pull this off when I met him in person, a very down to earth kind of guy.
This book and perhaps all of his books I seem to soar through without realising I'm nearly at the end. I hope and wish that Mr Abnett is commisioned to write more of the Heresy saga. As a WH40K fan, the Heresy is an important history to be told, and I don't want to have to go through it like classes back in secondary school, bored to death.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  18 Aug 2007
Latest post:  9 Aug 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Legion (The Horus Heresy)
Legion (The Horus Heresy) by Dan Abnett (Mass Market Paperback - 3 Mar. 2008)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (42)