Customer Discussions > Tomb Raider (PS3) forum

This isn't really Tomb Raider...is it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-26 of 26 posts in this discussion
Posted on 4 Aug 2013 14:30:29 BDT
Last edited by the author on 4 Aug 2013 14:33:51 BDT
Malcolm Lawn says:
That's not going to happen unfortunately. But if you love the original Core games on PC and have TR Chronicles with its Level Editor there is a whole old school TR community apparently producing some great new levels in the old style.

Tomb Raider Chronicles (PC)

http://www.trle.net/

I've not tried any myself yet for various practical reasons and because I know once I do it'll consume my limited gaming time for months.

One additional thing I want to add to this discussion might come as surprise but I would really recommend TR fans get Lara Croft: Guardian of Light. I only bought it from the XB360 marketplace this week and I was very sceptical that the 1200 MS points was going to be money well spent.

Xbox Live 1200 Microsoft Points - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Branded (Xbox 360)

It is the type of arcade orientated game that the Crystal Dynamics simplified controls and action/combat heavy gameplay design are really suited to. It is by far the freshest feeling TR game I've played in years. It works brilliantly, it looks great and the puzzles are numerous and often wonderfully well conceived and implemented. I'm only four levels in and although I suspect they'll run out of new ideas before the end every level so far has been a pleasure to play.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Tomb Raider (PS3) forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  26
Initial post:  3 Mar 2013
Latest post:  4 Aug 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3) by Square Enix (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (564)