- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education (26 July 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0719585392
- ISBN-13: 978-0719585395
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 0.7 x 27.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 377,172 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
This is History: King John Pupil's Book: A Key Stage 3 Investigation into Medieval Monarchy Paperback – 26 Jul 2000
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
A study of King John, designed for Key Stage 3 history pupils. Unit One explores King John's reputation as 'a bad king'. Unit Two is a shorter citizenship/political literacy-driven exploration of the dynamics of medieval monarchy.
About the Author
Dale Banham is Head of Humanities at Holbrook High School, Ipswich. Ian Dawson is a former Director of the Schools History Project.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Military
- Books > Biography > Political
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Teaching & Learning
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > British Heads of State
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wales
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > School Books > Secondary