- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Warning: Toy inside. Adult supervision recommended
- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Thinkfun Math Dice Junior Game
|Price:||£7.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- • Ideal first mental maths game for ages 6 and up
- • Using addition and/or subtraction combine the Scoring Dice to match the target number
- • Be the first player to cross the finish line to win
- • Easy to understand rules and colourful oversized dice
- • Great fun, hands on tool for use at home or in the classroom
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This makes a great first mental maths game from the educational games experts at Thinkfun!
Roll the 12-sided target die to get your target number, then roll the 6-sided scoring dice. Using addition and/or subtraction, combine the scoring dice to match the target number, moving one space on the scoring track for every scoring die used. The first player to reach the finish line wins.
This is a great fun game to build mental maths and logical skills.
Includes a handy storage bag which is ideal for travel and is recommended for 2-4 players aged 6 and over.
one 12-Sided Die
five 6-Sided Dice
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
trying to find new games that were also educational
having sighed at the sight of a maths game, when we started playing it rolling the dice and she beat me on the first round, she enjoyed and wanted to play again.
a fun way to play with maths
would recommend - daughters age 7
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An excellent toy for stimulating children's mental arithmetic abilities. Well worth the money.Published 7 days ago by William Galer
Bought this as a Christmas present for my two nephews. One is only three so still a little young for this but he can count up to ten so he's not going to be far off being able to... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Stacie Gibbard
Brought for 6 yr old girl she very much enjoyed the game .Would def recommendPublished 28 days ago by Shelley Smith
This is an excellent game and really made adults as well as children think hard. I bought this for our 9 and 7 year old grandsons as a small extra at Christmas and all the family... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lady k
My nephew has had great fun with this and his school report shows he was strong in maths, like to think this might have helped.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
simple and easy to play with - handy bag keeps it all together - good for use in class for early finishersPublished 10 months ago by purplebee
Great just what we needed to help with my daughter's maths :) would recommend :)Published 10 months ago by miss iles
I am told by the childs mother that this is really working to get him finding maths fun at last!Published 11 months ago by M. Peck