Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.64

on 13 October 2006
I have read a few of Eric Jerome Dickey's books - Cheaters, Between Lovers, and Milk in my Coffee - but this one has to be a personal favourite.

What can I say about this book? Dickey takes you on a rollercoaster ride in this book based on the underworld and crime. The way he describes each character's emotions and struggles is the thing that stands out for me.

They all seem like real people with real issues and drama. Love, anger, hate and envy; this book seems to feature every form of human emotion imaginable. I believe that is what makes the book so compelling. Thieves' Paradise will have you hooked from beginning to end. Can't wait to read some more of Dickey's other work.
on 6 January 2006
A fantastic book.I could'nt put it down. The detail that Dickey (the author) uses makes you feel as if you are there. The sex scences are steamy and the crimes that are committed leave you at the edge of your seat. The ending is not typical but is arguably a good one.
on 6 January 2006
on 22 April 2008
I felt so deliciously devilish reading this book, i aint gonna lie!!! it had the whole shebang, crime, sex, and a plot to die for.
Dickey, how do u keep on doing it? ur most definately onto a winning formula, i'm just finishing 'drive me crazy' as well..... OH lORD!!!
PAM AND ARIZONA MOST CERTAINLY GETS AROUND DONT THEY????
seriously every one needs to read this book at some point, had me hot under the collar for all the right reasons :)
on 19 March 2013
Thieves paradise is about a group of people who are hustlers/fraudsters. Scamz who organises all the scams. Dante, Jackson, Big Slim, Pam and Robin, are the other main characters. These are real people who have resorted to hustling. Dante, Jackson and Pam would like to stay on the straight and narrow, but with their backs against the wall, they have to resort to hustling, with the challenges they face.
on 6 June 2014
This writer knows his stuff. I have read many of his book and I can tell you he will never let you down. No matter which of his books you read. Go EJD!!!
on 11 January 2013
Great book, I was gripped it was a real page turner, very entertaining and just what you'd expect from this author!