- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Thick As A Brick - Live In Iceland [DVD]  [NTSC]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Jethro Tull s famous concept album Thick As A Brick was originally released in 1972 and featured one continuous track spread across two sides of an LP telling the story of a young boy called Gerald Bostock. 40 years later in 2012, Jethro Tull s founder and leader Ian Anderson created Thick As A Brick 2: Whatever Happened To Gerald Bostock? . Following this release Ian Anderson took both albums on the road to perform the complete story of Gerald Bostock and this concert from the tour was filmed in Iceland. The show combines music, video screens and mime to bring Gerald s tale to life as never before and create the definitive presentation of Thick As A Brick .
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
As followers of Ian Anderson/Tull will appreciate, Ian's voice isn't what it was a few years ago but this does not detract from the quality of the show. To me, Ian's vocals are noticably better on the second part (TAAB2) and the excellent musicianship from each band member continues practically note perfect. A great live DVD. I just want Ian Anderson to go on and on......how about Homo Erraticus 2 followed up by a DVD similar to this one?
Not a bum note anywhere. Superb theatrics from IA and a few surprises along the way.
I have a s*** hot hifi and cinema system and many live concerts leave me unimpressed. Not this. Sound quality is stunning. As good as it gets. Trust me.
If you like Tull you just have to get this
go out I buy the DVD OR[ Blu-ray ] the cd is good as well
For me the revelation was Thick as a Brick 2, which I had never heard. This, like its original predecessor is a pastiche, parody, call it what you will, except this time there are references to TAAB 1, which are funny. Lovely comic audience bits, fabulous sound and recording.
My review is of the Blu Ray disc which is just fabulous with its HD Master track and clear vision.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent sound quality and no nonsense filming
great tour captured