- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Independent Thinking Press an imprint of Crown House Publishing; Revised edition edition (20 Dec. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1781350043
- ISBN-13: 978-1781350041
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 15.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 185,758 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
They Did You Can (revised edition): How to achieve whatever you want in life with the help of your sporting heroes - Darren Clarke, Sir Clive Woodward, David Moyes, Tom Finney, Martin Johnson... Paperback – 20 Dec 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
To find out more about Michael and his work visit www.i2i-121.com
In 2011, with Mike`s help, I proved all my critics wrong and in this book you will find out exactly how we did it, so then you can too! --Darren Clarke, 2011 Open Golf Champion
Mike and his team have helped me so much since we first met in 1999. He s always brilliant, like this book! --Andrew Flintoff
Success for me at the highest level in sport is about having the mental strength to make sure you play to one hundred per cent of your potential, and They Did You Can will help you to do that. --David Moyes Manager, Everton Football Club
About the Author
Mike Finnigan has been working in performance psychology since 1998 and he has also worked in the elite sports arena in golf, cricket, rugby and football. His latest success is with Darren Clarke, who recently won golf s Open Championship.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have played for a while and can play quite well, but inconsistently - and now I have shot a level par 9 holes which is a massive step for me!
Cannot wait to get out on the course again
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing up & Facts of Life > Friendship & Social Guidance > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Social Issues > Self Esteem