Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask - 500 ml
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Double wall vacuum insulation retains hot or cold temperatures
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Cool to the touch with hot liquids, sweat-proof with cold
- Insulated stainless steel serving cup
- Twist and pour stopper allows you to pour without removing the stopper
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Thermocafe 0.5 litre flask is ideal for everyday individual use, watching sports, travelling and commuting. A twist and pour stopper means you dont have to take the stopper fully off, simply twist a few turns and pour. Keeping drinks hot and cold for everyday use, ideal for transportation of drinks, comes complete with cup. Stainless steel vacuum insulation virtually eliminates temperature change by creating an airless vacuum space between two stainless steel walls. The result is an insulation layer that performs better than any other. A superior insulated container you can depend on to keep your beverages hotter, or colder.
Keeping drinks hot and cold for everyday use, ideal for transportation of drinks, comes complete with cup.
Stainless steel vacuum insulation virtually eliminates temperature change by creating an airless vacuum space between two stainless steel walls. The result is an insulation layer that performs better than any other. A superior insulated container you can depend on to keep your beverages hotter, or colder.
Thermos is the leading manufacturer worldwide of insulated food and beverage containers, for over 100 years consumers have trusted Thermos brand products. Thermos leads the industry in new product development, its know for its expertise in insulation. Thermos products are produced in socially compliant factories and undergo rigorous quality inspections to ensure product meets and exceeds material and performance standards.
By using your Thermos brand product instead of disposable containers to carry food and beverages, you can help reduce the food and packaging waste that is sent to landfills each year. Small changes can make a difference.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Lets get down to it.....test...
Saturday noon - filled with boiling water.
3 hours later - opened it, still at boiling temperature.
I then forgot about it till this morning 7.00am - 19 hours later.
Opened it - still very hot.Could only leave my finger in for a second.
Not much more I can say.Recommended.
I bought this expecting the good reputation of Thermos to be present here, Haha, How stupid of me.
As far as out of the box presentation goes. It looks very pretty, And i was eager to clean it up and try it out. And, Immediately, Problems occured.
1) There is a vacuum seal inbetween the bottom part and the top that you spin to provide the seal. If you wash this component (Usually with a form of washing up liquid), It will somehow get into this part, I left entire thing to soak in soapy water to clean it (as you do with any new thing you drink from right?) for about 30 minutes. before thouroughly rinsing everything with water.
I swear to god, Literally the first cup of tea i made, When i openeded it, There was about a solid inch of bubbles from washing up liquid (This is about 3 days later btw...) in my Tea. Not to mention an absolutley horrific odour coming from the flask (Kind of odd, But it actually smelt like ravioli which is weird)
2) After the above, I decided to take it home, wash it out thouroughly with just water and try again, This time i made coffee, And, This time there was a small amount of bubbles (Yes... from the washing up liquid i cleaned it with about 5 days prior and cleaned out TWICE). And, Once again, An absolutely pungent smell AND taste (It both tasted and smelt of rotten ravioli again...)
3) Last chance, Left it in water overnight, Made a cup of tea in the morning, Got to work, Opening up, No bubbles *Got exited*, And. Suddenly, An absolutely putrid scent of that smell again. Tasted the tea, And, Yep.... Still vile....Read more ›
I was making the flask up at 6am and the water was still hot at 8pm.
The flask is also very sterdy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Keeps temperature for nigh on 24 hours. Not as tall as information made out, but I'm happy with that as it's replacing a rubbish RAC one I had of same physical size.Published 2 days ago by Mr Adrian C Hallett
Really really good thermos. Keeps the contents nice and warm for over a day. Used it in extreme winter conditions and was surprised with the excellent performance. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Harshil
I got this for my mum, she takes tea with her in the morning (around 10am) and it's still hot enough to drink when she has leftovers in the evening (8pm), would recommendPublished 2 days ago by Fatim Conteh
Nice neat size, keeps my soup hot. Not much more to say. Pleased with purchase. Would recommend. Very quick delivery.Published 2 days ago by CMS