Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 July 1999
his is not a 'book' in the traditional sense. It is more of an engineering reference table, giving specific properties of substances in different states.
A very useful purchase for anyone connected with engineering calculations (including students) in thermodynamics and aerodynamics.
on 12 December 2012
This "book" was compulsory for my Engineering course. I gave it three stars because it does the job it sets out to and is a good set of steam tables. However, keep in mind that it's only a 20-page booklet of tables and really not befitting of the £7.99 RRP attached to it.
on 22 July 2010
I've used this reference since uni (too many years ago to mention) and have found it invaluable.

When I mislaid it, amazon stepped in with another.

There are various software tools now that do the same thing but none are as easy and quick to use. You can get a set of data out of this book in about 30 seconds and my pc takes 2 minutes to switch on!

Can't say enough in praise of this little book.
on 23 April 2015
I use it a lot with my Engineering course. Standard tables book..... well lots of tables but is very easy to use provided you known what you are looking for :) All engineers doing Fluid/Thermo will need this, very handy.
on 16 November 2013
i was looking for this data book to be stocked from quit while, now i can read data with 100% accuracy from this book without worrying and can do my thermodynamic unit exam in January
on 14 August 2013
Bought this for Thermodynamics of Engines at Uni, and I'm glad I bought my own rather than the uni provided ones. This is a whole book of values, so its not for reading. BE WARNED!!
on 23 November 2010
It's a well structured book, and easy to read.
Its is particularly helpful as my couse uses this set of tables.
The delivery was fast and will packaged,
so well done all round.
on 26 April 2013
an essential book for those either working or studying thermodynamics, especially in the steam production and application
not as comprehensive as the earlier versions
on 4 April 2013
This is not a textbook. Just a book of tables required for my Thermo course at uni. Came in good condition and will be used thoroughly over the coming years.
on 12 January 2011
Another thermodynamics text.
Specifically, this is an essential reference for any heat engine analysis. As an engineer, you shouldn't leave home without it.