Size: Medium|Colour: Charcoal|Change
Price:£6.92+ £1.99 shipping

on 2 April 2013
These were ideal for my husband as he feels the cold. Only problem is that there is no vent at the back for toiletting!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 February 2013
I wanted a one piece underwear set so as to stop unsightly builders bum and having a freezing cold back when working outdoors especially in the winter.

However I do not find this one piece comfortable. I may be the wrong shape but I find it tends to ride up around the crotch area. I always intended to wear underpants as well as this one piece but that tends to make them even more uncomfortable.

The set I got had a faulty zipper with a very rough end and since this set zips right up to my neck a little alteration was needed to cut off the top of the zipper.

The zipper itself works from both the top and bottom which is quite good but the zipper seems to be quite poor quality as it does not go up and down smoothly.

Only 2 stars from me as I don't think I will use them much.
on 24 April 2013
Ordered this for my husband as he works outdoors and he loves it. Keeps him lovely and warm through the winter.
Would definitely recommend this.
on 22 January 2013
Ordered the extra large for comfort, maybe I am expanding a little aswell.
Nice not to get a cold back while working.
No discomfort during the day and toilet breaks are not too bad either.
on 10 April 2012
Bought these for my son to sleep in when camping out. Very fast delivery. Excellent product, warm & cozy. Wash well & I've even tumble dried them (low heat) Very pleased, will be ordering more!!
on 25 March 2013
With this product being all in one this has been a boon inasmuch as there are no "gaps" to allow cold in or heat out. Great value for money too I would recommend them to anyone!
on 2 February 2013
Use thermals all the time but usually separates, this all in one in just what i needed to stop the cold getting to my back, which it always does with the top and bottoms. Good quality.
on 25 April 2016
I bought this for my partner after he decided they were a good idea to wear under his clothes on the golf course in winter. He soon realised an all in one under his clothes made tasks such as, going to the toilet, quite difficult without stripping first.
At 6'1" and a medium t-shirt, I went for the large but this was still too small (short) in the leg/arms/body. The quality of the item is very good and although he really liked it I'll buy him a two piece next time.

I have not given this five stars because of the size and I can't comment on the XL size as we did not go for an exchange
on 18 December 2013
Got these thermals opened the packaging and there was a tear right down the stiching on the right arm.. dissapointing to be honest, shocking!
on 6 May 2016
The product was the second one I bought. The first one was a medium and after washing it it was ok ( it left color on my skin).
I decided to take one for my daughter in a smaller size and the one that came was labelled small but it was oversized and unaturally so.
I tried to contact the selle, or amazon, I did not get any response, so that's that.
review image review image