on 28 November 2014
This bosch toy jigsaw is as authentic as it can get, another addition to our sons collection of tools and get used a lot to cut plastic wood or what ever his imagination can think of.

Firstly it requires x2 AA batteries ( not included ) when you press the trigger the blade starts going up and down and the sound of the blade is impressive, sounds like the motor inside working. There is a clear plastic guard on all sides and bottom so child cannot touch moving part.

When you apply pressure to the base when holding the trigger it lights up red and its an awesome cutting sound that starts.

It's made of plastic but feels thin and product itself has an ultra light feel to it, I'm surprised it's lasted the 3 months beating its had so it's stronger than you would imagine. Barely any visible damage, only on the base that gets pushed against surfaces which is scratched but that's it.

Can be used for educational purposes such as health and safety, we taught him to use eyewear, earmuffs and gloves that are sold separately.

Overall this product is well made, taken a beating and still going strong looks good and delivers on authenticity for children. Happy to recommend this product.

Hope this review helps, happy purchasing and thanks for reading.
on 13 April 2013
I bought this for my nephews 2nd birthday and he loved it!! It make a noise and when you push it against a flat surface it shows "sparks" under the clear plastic bit at the front, a great buy for under £6. Only negative is it doesn't come with batteries, but not a major thing.
on 9 January 2014
I bought this for my 2 year old nephew who likes any hands on tools/toys. The sound is very realistic and disappointingly not too loud so his parents don't have to endure bleeding ears which of course was part of my evil payback plan!! An overall excellent and well played with toy.
on 3 January 2014
My four year old son was very happy with this for his birthday, he can be just like dad at work. It's very durable as he is quite heavy handed and love the affect of red sparks flying off it when you press it on a hard surface.
on 2 December 2013
Bought this for my 1 1/2 year old boy and he absolutely loves it. Right away he figured out what to do with it although he's not 3 years old as recommended. Great sound effects and great light effects.
on 16 September 2013
i bought this for my nephew who is always after his dads tools. he absolutely loved it. its realistic noises and look are a bonus.
would highly recommend this toy
on 17 March 2011
My grandson loves it but insists it's a sander, still anything to keep him quiet. Looks just like the real thing and still in one piece after a month, great.
on 2 July 2013
I was very impressed with this kids tool. The sound is amazing.
I definitely would recommend it to my friends and family for their little boy.
on 19 February 2014
Great item, great value, great way to keep little one busy and safe, they just wanna use there toy, rather than my tools.
on 31 May 2014
Highly recommended as it looks so real. My son loves his. He copies his Dad all the time. Great fun.