* Ace is proud to present a double CD paying tribute to Theme Time Radio Hour - hosted by Bob Dylan. The first series aired last year and a new series is currently under way in the USA.
* For those that are new to the show, each programme lasts an hour and has a different theme each week, for example Drink or Mother. Each track is introduced by Dylan with his dry humour, eclectic interest and vast musical knowledge. His voice does not appear on this CD, just tracks selected from the shows. It can be regarded as the best introduction to music ever.
* This is the only officially-authorised release - and is compiled by the show's producer Eddie Gorodetsky and Ace's own Roger Armstrong.
* A 2CD set featuring 50 tracks, representing the 50 shows of the first series of radio shows. The tracklisting reflects Dylan's wide taste and ranges from Billie Holiday and George Jones, through Aretha Franklin to the Clash and the White Stripes.
* The luxury package contains a 2CD jewel case, with an accompanying 48-page full colour book, all in a cardboard slipcase. The sleeve notes include a track-by-track commentary by some of the world's great music writers including Barney Hoskyns, Colin Escott, Billy Vera and Fred Dellar. Each track, no matter how obscure, is illustrated with a sleeve, label shot or photo of the artist.