Colour Name: Plain|Change

on 26 September 2011
Product is of a good quality and has a nice finish. Outer bands are matt and the inner one polished. Hasn't marked,tarnished or scratched in two months of constant wear and looks very resilient.

It looks and feels good and is certainly on a par with some much more expensive branded items in local jewelers.

It was delivered in a gift case and was well packaged.
on 13 February 2013
Bought as a treat to self to replace a gold torque bangle which got damaged over time and eventually snapped, as had for some time and gold is a soft metal.
This titanium bangleExcellent value, looks more expensive than is. Nice masculine design. I usally am a gold wearer but this braclet does not clash. Would suite men who wear white or yellow jewellery. Durable and hard wearing I wear mine all the time, goes well with casual or work clothes.

If you like the design I higly recommend to buy. Hope this helps.
on 15 January 2013
I have bought several bracelets for my husband over the year but so many of them are cheap looking or flimsy. This one was absolutely perfect. It looks expensive and feels like really good quality. My husband loves it!
on 6 March 2013
This was a present for my husband who always liked to wear bangles in his youth but at a more mature age, wanted something more tasteful than the usual offerings. He really loves it: it fits perfectly; looks very stylish and expensive and happens to match perfectly with his wedding ring! It was also great value for money. You won't be disaappointed if you purchase this.
on 14 January 2013
This was mush better than I thought it would be for the money, only slight down side is I wanted to get it ingraved and it has 'Titanium' written on the inside so couldn't have what I wanted engraved on it as it would have looked daft !

But other than that it's really lovely
on 16 January 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for my fiancé who can be difficult to please, but he absolutely loved the bangle and wears it every day. Brilliant price, fits well looks manly enough, good presentation box.
on 14 July 2014
I still have not received my order !!! not happy !! I even payed Extra for a faster delivery and it is still not here, the item was for a birthday present and was expected on Friday 11th July, I would like the extra money that I payed for faster to be refunded as it was not delivered on time, not good enough
on 25 November 2012
Exactly as described...
Good weight Bangle... not flimsy quite a solid bangle good quality and excellent value for the price
on 11 February 2013
I ordered this bangle for my partner's birthday and we both love it. i was going to buy one in a high street jewllers, which looked almost identical but was four times the price,so i opted for this one, but i am so glad i did as it is much better quality. it was heavier, thicker and much better size. Great bargain and i am delighted with it. my partner has been wearing it for a full week now and even to work and there is not one scratch on it.
on 29 December 2013
I bought this bangle as a present for my dad who had been looking around at bangles for a while. This bangle was exactly what he was looking for size wise and colour wise. Because of the two tone matt and shiny finish it is not too flashy and because it is made of titanium it is comfortable and fairly light to wear. It arrived in the post within a couple of days even though it was really near Christmas. I am impressed with the quality of the product and the very prompt service and delivery. Many thanks.