Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Nov 2007 23:14:49 GMT
I dont understand why Roseanne thought it was time to end, in the ninth season it felt to me it was only the beginning. They where still so young, and it had so much potential to be awesome if they carried on with a 10 and + seasons.

Oh well still this show rocks and is a very good comedy series to be watched by comedy lovers. If you are not a comedy lover then this is not for you.

I love American comedy its original, bright, clever, fun, and exciting and this is coming from a british person. Yes i am british and i am addicted to American comedy. I also love british comedy but i prefare american, we all have different tastes i guess American Comedy is my taste.

9 years of laughter and guest stars, the best show to hit the small screens. Thanks so much Roseanne and the rest of the cast for a hilarious comedy which should never of ended.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  3 Nov 2007
Latest post:  3 Nov 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Roseanne: Season Nine [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Roseanne: Season Nine [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] by Roseanne Barr (DVD - 2007)
3.0 out of 5 stars   (7)