- Paperback: 242 pages
- Publisher: Taxcafe UK Ltd; 8 edition (2 May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907302395
- ISBN-13: 978-1907302398
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.3 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 611,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The World's Best Tax Havens: How to Cut Your Taxes to Zero and Safeguard Your Financial Freedom (Taxcafe.Co.UK Tax Guides) Paperback – 2 May 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"A useful guide." --The Guardian
A useful guide.
--The Guardian --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
“A useful guide.” – The Guardian
“Taxcafe’s easy to understand guides can help you through the maze.” – The Times
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book is written in nicely paced, well paragraphed plain English and minimises jargon, although there remains a lot of fundamental tax-speak to be taken on board by the novice, on which note a glossary would have been very helpful.
Overall, this is an exciting and very interesting book for anyone keen on keeping as much of their hard-earned money from the clutches of the tax man as possible.
Thank god we read this book as we were able to read assessments of all major tax havens and decide which was the best for us. This book is really a must for anyone considering moving offshore.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
"Best book i ever read. Highly recommend" jimmy carr. Try this one instead gang.Treasure Islands: Tax Havens and the Men who Stole the World and remember we are all in it together.Published on 26 Aug. 2012 by Gary F
This book provides a good overview of the major tax havens out there. It lists the main places that you might already be aware of, and some others you would never have thought of. Read morePublished on 21 Oct. 2008 by Richard Garcia
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Tax
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Public
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Taxation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Business Plans
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts