on 23 April 2015
The pages are small and I must ensure the right size of book, next time I order one. I found some of the explanations of e.g. African countries flags, to be lacking in detail. But it might apply to just that continent. I haven't read other sections extensively as yet. There are some great illustrations of the British Dependent territories, which I was not familiar with - hence one of the reason for buying the book!
on 14 August 2014
Beautiful book, but I have seen a few errors so far. Flags which should have yellow sections are illustrated in orange for Guinea-Bissau and Barbados; One of the Micronesian flags - Yap - has the correct text but the wrong flag.

These, and potentially other errors should be corrected.

Majority looks like a good reference though.
on 30 October 2015
I have already reviewed this item. Like it and once I have done a course in how to use a modern encyclopedia I will be happy just now it is a little difficult to sort out the various flags, but every possible flag, state flag, ensign, military, seagoing vessel and so on seems to be in there. should last a few generations I am sure!
on 9 February 2014
A very good book, but a bit confusing with the order the flags are shown in. It's very good to have the other flags and banners but the World flags I feel would be better explained at the begginning rather than having all the old style flags taking preferance.
on 29 July 2013
Great informative book, has lots of clear descriptions, pictures and history. Was purchased as a present and well received. Recommend
on 22 December 2013
Bought it for my flag enthusiast nephew and he loved it. Can thoroughly recommend it to anyone interested in flags and their origins
on 13 December 2015
I've purchased this for my 6yr old son who is currently obsessed with flags and the countries they're from. I foresee many hours of being quizzed on them!
on 3 March 2016
Very comprehensive book on flags
on 17 July 2014
very good quality and service
on 10 December 2014