- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln; New Ed edition (6 April 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0711249628
- ISBN-13: 978-0711249622
- Product Dimensions: 25.2 x 25.2 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 327,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Water Gardener Paperback – 6 Apr 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
From the Publisher
'At first glance this may look like a coffee table tome, but it is too good to be left with the cup rings and the digestive crumbs. Everything you need to know about installation is here, with plenty of clear diagrams accompanying the text that take you through the job from start to finish.'
About the Author
Anthony Archer-Wills has designed and built over 2,000 water features – from small ponds in urban gardens to vast lakes on country estates. He runs a design consultancy and water plant nursery in West Sussex. His innovative use of new materials and boldly imaginative construction techniques is widely acclaimed by gardening experts, and he is much in demand, in both Europe and the United States, as a lecturer on every aspect of water feature construction and planting. He is the author of many books.
To visit Anthony Archer-Wills' website click here
Inside This Book(Learn More)
The legacy of more than three thousand years of gardening with water in different cultures presents us with a dazzling array of possibilities when planning our water gardens. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have bought half a dozen pond books recently as I am about to start a project. This one is the bestPublished 5 months ago by tookey
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Celebrated Gardens > Gardens Around the World
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Design & Planning
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Water Features & Ponds
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration