- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2498 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Scott B Salvatore (20 Feb. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IKU30BS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #16,699 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The Violent Stepfather: A True Story Of Child Abuse Kindle Edition
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a brilliant short story. How could anyone live through such horrendous and heartless violence.
From the very first sentence, I was hooked! It is such a descriptive, emotional book that I felt compelled to finish it in one session. I would highly recommend anyone to read it as it gives such an insight into this awful abuse. I would love to know what went through that stepfather’s mind to make him such an awful person and what he did to the dog was simply awful, I felt anger, sadness and delight through this story. Enjoyed every moment of this boy’s horrific childhood.
For 99p this is a bargain, I would have loved to read a full novel about this, maybe Scott B Salvatore will write more stories like this one based on his upbringing. Overall a great read that managed to reduce me to tears on several occasions. Now going to buy the second story, can't wait!!!
Sharing such a story must have been so hard but events like this need to be publicised and people need to be made aware...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Child Abuse
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Mental Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology