Format: Pop-Up|Change

on 24 April 2010
Six pop-up double-pages, featuring a reindeer, bunnies, robins, snowmen, penguins and polar bears, make this a fantastic Christmas present. When searching for a book for my 3-year old godson, I looked for a book which would "do something", and I found a real treasure in this one. It is exactly what is says it is: a "jolly book full of fun and funky festive pop-ups". And its pages feel strong enough to withstand many touchy-feely readings. Highly recommended for children from age 3 to about 8, I'd say. I bought it in April 2010 for Christmas 2010 because I wanted to make sure I'd have it for him.
on 23 December 2010
This is a really good book for young children very colourfull and the story is great for this time of year, my little boy loves it and the pop ups are great would highly recommend it.
on 7 February 2010
Great childrens book - the pop-ups are lovely! Would definitely recommend for younger children.
on 28 January 2013
Delivered quickly, well packaged, part of a 3 book delivery. I've now bought this for 2 sets of grandchildren over 2 years and they love it. It has some lovely 'in your face' pop-ups. This year I was asked if I had seen this lovely pop-up book by my 3 year old grandson who obviously wanted to impress me with the pop-ups..
on 21 July 2014
Bought for my grand-daughter last Christmas - she refuses to let me put this book away! I can understand exactly why...
it's well-constructed, sturdy, ...and fascinating to a small child.
on 10 January 2014
The quality and pop-ups are really high standard. My little boy loves this series of books, as do his friends that received these as Xmas gifts.
on 3 February 2014
Smiley Snowman just as entertaining as alol the others. Great for big range of chilkdren's ages. Pop ups are fun. Learning to read good too.
on 20 February 2013
Wonderful pop-up's, graphics and pictures are fantastic, I don't know who loves this book more, whether the adults or my 3 year old son !
on 11 August 2014
What an amazing book and great gift, every child of a certain age should experience this wonderful book.
on 29 December 2010
This book was bought for two year olds who were hearing and making sense of Santa for the first time. Both loved the spread of colour in the double page pop-ups and opened each page with wonder over and over again, almost reverentially!
It is a beautiful Christmas book which hopefully will be enjoyed for many to come, and in a market where many Christmas books are poorly targetted and don't hold interest this is an exception. I will certainly buy more from same author.