The Vampire Diaries 5 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. I Know What You Did Last Summer As the fifth season opens, Elena, after a passionate summer with Damon, heads to college nearby with Caroline as her roommate. Plus, a terrifying appearance by Silas (PAUL WESLEY).
2. True Lies A fellow Whitmore student named Jesse (KENDRICK SAMPSON) gives Elena some intriguing information about Professor Wes Maxfield (RICK COSNETT). Damon asks for help finding Stefan.
3. Original Sin A young woman named Tessa (JANINA GAVANKAR - True Blood) seems to know everything about Stefan's history. She also has a disturbing message for Damon about his own future.
4. For Whom The Bell Tolls Damon and Elena try to help Stefan through a confusing time, which ends up taking Elena on an emotional journey. Caroline makes an effort to know Jesse (KENDRICK SAMPSON) better.
5. Monster's Ball Elena and Damon attend the Whitmore Historical Ball as Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII. When Silas demands that Damon commit an unthinkable act, it leads to a violent confrontation.
6. Handle with Care Bonnie is touched by Jeremy's strength and determination to stand by her. Damon is stunned when he figures out the secret to Tessa's (JANINA GAVANKAR) plan.
7. Death and the Maiden While Elena and Damon try to explain Amara's (played by series star NINA DOBREV) situation to Stefan, Dr. Wes Maxfield (RICK COSNETT) gives Katherine some deeply disturbing news.
8. Dead Man on Campus At Elena's request, Damon comes up with an effective method to get Wes (RICK COSNETT) to answer his questions. Jesse (KENDRICK SAMPSON) needs Caroline's help. Bonnie tries to cope.
9. The Cell Elena turns to Aaron (SHAUN SIPOS) for help. Damon tells Elena about a terrible ordeal in his past that he has kept secret for decades. Stefan continues to offer Katherine support.
10. Fifty Shades of Grayson In an attempt to stop Damon, Dr. Wes (RICK COSNETT) unleashes his secret weapon, forcing Damon to deal with a part of his past he thought was gone forever. OLGA FONDA guest stars.
11. 500 Years of Solitude Stefan lets Elena, Caroline and Bonnie know that Katherine's health has taken a turn for the worse, while Damon, Matt and Jeremy discuss some of Katherine's most notorious moments.
12. The Devil Inside Damon tries to do the right thing when Enzo (MICHAEL MALARKEY) brings him a gruesome gift, insisting they take revenge. Elena finds herself in a life-threatening situation.
13. Total Eclipse of the Heart Caroline convinces Elena and Bonnie to attend the college's "Bitter Ball" for broken-hearted students. Stefan has a frustrating conversation with Damon and Enzo (MICHAEL MALARKEY).
14. No Exit Damon's behavior escalates from destructive to deadly. Stefan tries to comfort a dejected Caroline, and their conversation leads to a horrifying realization.
15. Gone Girl Nadia (OLGA FONDA) remembers her search for Katherine. Damon seeks revenge. Bonnie learns of a terrifying secret that will threaten the lives of all her friends.
16. While You Were Sleeping Damon must make a disturbing confession to Elena. At Enzo's (MICHAEL MALARKEY) insistence, Caroline asks Stefan to meet her, and they are joined by a group of Travelers.
17. Rescue Me Bonnie has an unsettling encounter with Luke (CHRIS BROCHU), and learns more about his family history. The Travelers' leader, Markos (RAFFI BARSOUMIAN), arrives in Mystic Falls.
18. Resident Evil Bonnie has a disturbing encounter with Grams (JASMINE GUY). When Damon finds Markos (RAFFI BARSOUMIAN), he is both relieved and troubled by what Markos has to tell him.
21. Promised Land While Bonnie searches for a way to stop Markos (RAFFI BARSOUMIAN), Caroline is witness to an unthinkable act of violence. Stefan talks to Elena about her relationship with Damon.
22. Home In the season finale, Damon's plan causes a huge explosion in Mystic Falls, and everyone is caught up in the confusion, leaving a trail of heroism, sacrifice, relief and despair.
Blood Boys Bad Behavior Becoming a Vampire Vampires have a different way of eating.
I love the vampire diaries but I think this season has lost it self, plot lines don't seem to make sence. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Abigail Gallacher
This is great but I can't finish the series because episode 19 & 20 are not there!Published 7 days ago by Denise - Maidstone, Kent
I have been watching the show since the very beginning and it still continues to get better each season. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Toprankin
Vamp diaries is a decent vamp saga and there's many interesting plot twists along the way 2 keep you guessing and wanting 2 see what happens next. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Mr steff
I can't help but still be in love with the Vampire Diaries, even after this shockingly appalling series. Read morePublished 1 month ago by BettyRose2
Such an amazing show, really loved this season. I loved all the twists and turns .. and the end! OMG i hope its not for real! Cant wait for season 6!Published 1 month ago by F. Smith
This show never fails to get me invested in the plot. I've seen each season multiple times, and each time it is still interesting. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Donna H.