An Epic Culinary Journey to the Heart of Westeros!
Eat like a Lannister. Brew spirits to warm you in the coming winter. Treat guests to exotic sweets and alchemy-inspired cocktails. With this collection of hearty meals inspired by George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, it's all possible! Every dish finds its roots in the pages that brought Westeros to life, including:
- Arbor Red Winethe finest spirit in the Seven Kingdoms
- The House of Stark's Venison, Apple, Cheddar Plaitssavory meat pies, fit for any Warden of the North
- The Imp's Wild Strawberry Foola dessert light enough to make Tyrion smile
- Wilding Grilled Pork Chops with Stir-Grilled Applesthe meal of choice at Craster's Keep
- Tears of Lysthe concoction of choice for bartenders and assassins alike