Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 March 2014
I tried to learn to play the piano as an adult and found I wasn't the natural pianist I hoped I'd be. Worked hard and got to about Grade 4 then gave it up for 10 years. Coming back to it now this is the perfect book - I'd say it's about grade 2 -3 level and the good selection of songs are nicely arranged. As some have said in previous reviews the only annoyance is the binding - I have to hold it open with a huge bulldog clip. Would have been much better spiral bound.
on 1 February 2010
This book contains classic pop and newer hits of lesser musical quality; or put differently: top pop died at the turn of the 80s. Still, a few of the newer hits to be found here are above average. All in all, a more than good selection!