on 31 August 2012
Great book - full of interesting information. Got this for my ten year old for his birthday and he loved it! He has his nose stuck in it every morning at breakfast! Just enough information on each page with plenty of pics as well so it's not boring.
on 13 October 2013
I bought this for my WWE mad son as an extra little something to open on his 10th birthday. He has spent so much time with his head buried in it and regales us with the millions of facts he has read. My son loves to read but I can imagine that it could equally appeal to a more reluctant reader who is interested in WWE as well.
on 26 August 2012
Bought this for my 8 year old son. He lived it. lots of colour photos. A must for any WWE fans
on 20 July 2013
I know as I am writing this review it is only the end of July, but I am going to dare say the 'C' word - Christmas! Unfortunately for my son his birthday is at the start of the year, so I am having to send this to Father Christmas. I have looked through it and even as someone who is not overly familiar with the wrestlers, or a fan of WWE, I know he will love it as it is filled with the type of facts and figures he likes to know about the wrestlers (I should say he is 7, so will be nearly 8 when he gets it). It is a fantastic book and would make a great present for any occasion and for any gender, or age if they love WWE.
on 28 January 2013
boughy for our son whos mad on wwe really great book thats full of info he loves it and read it from cover to cover. hes had it a month now and its still one of his favourites.
on 21 January 2013
brightly coloured and clear easy writing, bold pictures, quick deliver a good item i recommend it to others, made an excellent gift
on 7 January 2013
My boys have read and digested the contents of this book and keep referring back to it all the time. Money well spent
on 27 March 2014
It's WWE and its a nice tidy size... little addition to a birthday present. Seems to be a bit of 'everything and anything' but my 6 year old won't mind.
on 15 February 2014
Bought this for my grandson for Xmas as he is WWE mad. It arrived on time and was exactly as described Thank you
on 11 January 2015
Bought as a present for my 10 year nephew who is a big WWE fan. He has hardly put it down since Christmas.