on 3 October 2009
Having used up my old Dietminder book I decided to try something a bit different. This book does have a lot of diet information in the front however I found the space where you actually fill in what you have eaten/exercised too small. Its perfectly serviceable but the Dietminder version is much better. DietMinder Personal Food & Fitness Journal
on 5 August 2013
This is a very good follow on from the Exercise Log. Ideally, I'd like the Diet and Exercise Logs to be combined as the sections for food and exercise in each log respectively are too small. Having said that though, the Diet Log is very good indeed. If you follow the 5 day Personal Inventory, the goals and focus for the log become clear and are tailor made by and for yourself. Little calorie counting, only if you want to, and lots of helpful tips. No diet sheets, just good common sense advice and plenty of space to devise your own approach to healthy eating - with the chance to segue into a lifestyle change that's painless. I have lost weight over 2 weeks without punishing myself and I highly recommend Schlosberg's approach. It's the sort of log that can be kept daily for as long as you like without the strictures of dieting, ( dieting, as is now generally acknowledged, does not work for long.)
on 11 December 2013
Perfectly easy to use due to ring binding can keep flipped open with pen in the rings ready to record. Love the tips and infobites per day makes for really interesting reading. The log starts halfway through which as I'm doing WW wasn't that useful for me but if you're not following a prescribed diet I think it would be helpful.
on 6 June 2013
I love this diary and use it every day to track what I eat and what kind of exercise I do. Due to it being a long term diary it is easy to pick out any diet/fitness trends which makes it far easier to make any changes needed.
on 30 August 2011
This is an excelent book for anyone looking for a comprehensive diet journal. It has a lot of good advice and helpfull facts everyday and room to log exercise and suppliment information.

A must for anyone serious about diet!
on 11 November 2012
I absolutely love this log. It has kept my fitness regime on the straight and narrow so far and will continue to do so.
on 18 January 2014
Does exactly what it says it does and is informative aswell. Came very quickly and I have already ordered another one.
on 7 August 2014
A good log but personally I didn't like it as much as a previous one I'd bought
on 6 July 2015
Good book for getting back in shape
on 28 August 2014
Very useful and well laid out